Anyone else used to watch TV programmes you didn’t really like just because there was a possibility of rainwear sightings? Or in my case pretty much anything in shiny PVC. Late nights it was Rapido or Eurotrash with the added bonus of a high possibility of boobs! Music programs could yield some nice PVC leggings or a mackintosh on stage - better with live performance as the camera would linger, unlike videos where it would be all over the place! Eastenders had a few. Kenny Everett (although I loved that even without any PVC sightings) regularly had dancers in shiny outfits. Adverts containing something nice were annoying because (before video recorders) you were compelled to watch any old rubbish in the hope that the advert was repeated, although I don’t recall it happened very often. Before the stupid UK laws on restricting porn sites I loved to search for images of naked girls in plastic outfits, especially older curvy ones.
Cherie x
Watching out for rainwear
-
Rainworshipper
- Posts: 800
- Joined: September 29th, 2015, 6:39 pm
- Location: Cornwall
Re: Watching out for rainwear
Your mention of Kenny Everett has jogged my memory, I seem to remember Cleo Rocos appearing wearing a long PVC mac in one episode, she looked good whatever she was wearing , dressed like this she looked even better!
-
Kinky-In-Scotland
- Posts: 497
- Joined: July 3rd, 2015, 7:38 am
- Location: Dundee, Scotland
- Contact:
Re: Watching out for rainwear
PVC and rainwear in porn is a forgotten neiche these days with most of the producers of that kind of video moving on to other more profitable genres, occasionally a video will pop up of a couple having sex in a raincoat but they're very few and far between now sadly.
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
-
LongClassicRaincoats
- Posts: 162
- Joined: November 20th, 2024, 10:30 am
- Location: sweden
Re: Watching out for rainwear
i watched gardening programs and such . also sometimes a tv show had a main character or a side character that happened to wear a raincoat often . was more common in 80s 90s early 2000s.Cherie wrote: Yesterday, 9:36 pm Anyone else used to watch TV programmes you didn’t really like just because there was a possibility of rainwear sightings? Or in my case pretty much anything in shiny PVC. Late nights it was Rapido or Eurotrash with the added bonus of a high possibility of boobs! Music programs could yield some nice PVC leggings or a mackintosh on stage - better with live performance as the camera would linger, unlike videos where it would be all over the place! Eastenders had a few. Kenny Everett (although I loved that even without any PVC sightings) regularly had dancers in shiny outfits. Adverts containing something nice were annoying because (before video recorders) you were compelled to watch any old rubbish in the hope that the advert was repeated, although I don’t recall it happened very often. Before the stupid UK laws on restricting porn sites I loved to search for images of naked girls in plastic outfits, especially older curvy ones.
Cherie x
I Love Long Classic Raincoats. Feel free to DM me and talk about raincoats. I have about 20 long classic raincoats in my collection sofar.
Re: Watching out for rainwear
She also wore a black PVC corset and I remember an episode with the dancers wearing what looked like gold PVC one-piece swimsuits with bare sides almost up to their armpits which made for a very saucy view for a teenage boy viewer!Rainworshipper wrote: Today, 7:44 am Your mention of Kenny Everett has jogged my memory, I seem to remember Cleo Rocos appearing wearing a long PVC mac in one episode, she looked good whatever she was wearing , dressed like this she looked even better!
Cherie x
-
In plastic
- Posts: 21
- Joined: December 16th, 2025, 7:13 pm
- Location: Ireland
Re: Watching out for rainwear
Used to love when MTV would have videos involving plastic-clad dancers and singers. Madonna's Human Nature video was a favourite. Wearing a skintight shiny black PVC catsuit, she did this thing where she spread her legs at the end, the plastic stretched tight over her intimate area... made a teenage me very hard.