Watching out for rainwear

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Post Reply
Cherie
Posts: 604
Joined: January 2nd, 2023, 8:02 am
Location: England

Watching out for rainwear

Post by Cherie »

Anyone else used to watch TV programmes you didn’t really like just because there was a possibility of rainwear sightings? Or in my case pretty much anything in shiny PVC. Late nights it was Rapido or Eurotrash with the added bonus of a high possibility of boobs! Music programs could yield some nice PVC leggings or a mackintosh on stage - better with live performance as the camera would linger, unlike videos where it would be all over the place! Eastenders had a few. Kenny Everett (although I loved that even without any PVC sightings) regularly had dancers in shiny outfits. Adverts containing something nice were annoying because (before video recorders) you were compelled to watch any old rubbish in the hope that the advert was repeated, although I don’t recall it happened very often. Before the stupid UK laws on restricting porn sites I loved to search for images of naked girls in plastic outfits, especially older curvy ones.

Cherie x
Rainworshipper
Posts: 800
Joined: September 29th, 2015, 6:39 pm
Location: Cornwall

Re: Watching out for rainwear

Post by Rainworshipper »

Your mention of Kenny Everett has jogged my memory, I seem to remember Cleo Rocos appearing wearing a long PVC mac in one episode, she looked good whatever she was wearing , dressed like this she looked even better!
Kinky-In-Scotland
Posts: 497
Joined: July 3rd, 2015, 7:38 am
Location: Dundee, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Watching out for rainwear

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

PVC and rainwear in porn is a forgotten neiche these days with most of the producers of that kind of video moving on to other more profitable genres, occasionally a video will pop up of a couple having sex in a raincoat but they're very few and far between now sadly.
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
LongClassicRaincoats
Posts: 162
Joined: November 20th, 2024, 10:30 am
Location: sweden

Re: Watching out for rainwear

Post by LongClassicRaincoats »

Cherie wrote: Yesterday, 9:36 pm Anyone else used to watch TV programmes you didn’t really like just because there was a possibility of rainwear sightings? Or in my case pretty much anything in shiny PVC. Late nights it was Rapido or Eurotrash with the added bonus of a high possibility of boobs! Music programs could yield some nice PVC leggings or a mackintosh on stage - better with live performance as the camera would linger, unlike videos where it would be all over the place! Eastenders had a few. Kenny Everett (although I loved that even without any PVC sightings) regularly had dancers in shiny outfits. Adverts containing something nice were annoying because (before video recorders) you were compelled to watch any old rubbish in the hope that the advert was repeated, although I don’t recall it happened very often. Before the stupid UK laws on restricting porn sites I loved to search for images of naked girls in plastic outfits, especially older curvy ones.

Cherie x
i watched gardening programs and such . also sometimes a tv show had a main character or a side character that happened to wear a raincoat often . was more common in 80s 90s early 2000s.
I Love Long Classic Raincoats. Feel free to DM me and talk about raincoats. I have about 20 long classic raincoats in my collection sofar.
Post Reply