Dare you use rain gear.

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Pvcdream

Re: Dare you use rain gear.

Post by Pvcdream »

Yes living in North Yorkshire it rains a lot. Always pvc waterproof trousers and a waterproof coat pvc or something shiny. Always hood up and tied tightly 😜☔️☔️☔️
staggy

Post by staggy »

What pvc waterproof trousers do you have?
Pvcdream

Post by Pvcdream »

staggy wrote: February 17th, 2023, 12:32 pm What pvc waterproof trousers do you have?
I have a pair of ocean ones. Heavy weight 😜 a pair of Elka light weight blue pvc 😜😜 and some orange hi viz striped ones 💦
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Pvcdream wrote: February 17th, 2023, 1:58 pm
staggy wrote: February 17th, 2023, 12:32 pm What pvc waterproof trousers do you have?
I have a pair of ocean ones. Heavy weight 😜 a pair of Elka light weight blue pvc 😜😜 and some orange hi viz striped ones 💦
Nice
latexstorm

Post by latexstorm »

Absolutely! For about six months of the year in Seattle, I wear my Le Chameau boots amost daily and at least carry a full set of raingear just in case.

Otherwise, how much I wear and what kind depends on exactly what the weather is doing. Last Monday we had a series of very heavy thunder/hailstorms come through, and at one point I was venturing out in a latex casuit, waders, a full-length latex trenchcoat, and then my double-breasted heavy rubber Klepper coat, plus gloves and a rubber sou'wester. When the hail really came pounding down, I opened up a clear PVC umbrella for extra protection.

If I"m going somewhere I can't go crazy with the latex and rubber, I might wear my Le Chameau boots, a pair of Grundens PVC rain pants that are waterproof without looking too much the part, and a very shiny, very yellow Guy Cotten raincoat. Yes, it gets looks/comments sometimes, but it's worth it: that coat is incredibly kinky, but it's also incredibly waterproof and another good option when we get a day that goes between sun breaks and sudden bursts of wind-driven hail and sheets of rain.

There are other, kinkier options when my wife and I have some privacy (or want to show off with a third playmate in the mix). Both of us in latex catsuits with yellow rubber slickers and boots, under a big PVC umbrella, playing with each other and waiting to hear the first raindrops. Or both wearing big black rubber waders and nothing else, covered in lube, fucking like animals while a hailstorm pounds against the skylight... We like wearing rubber for protection against the elements, but we also kinda like taking it off each other once we're back inside and ready to get off on the experience.                                                                   
1000Raincoats

Post by 1000Raincoats »

I often wear my nylon raincoat when I’m shopping. Even if it's not raining.
I sometimes have a nylon coat inside that is tucked into the trousers so it looks like a shirt and then a nylon coat on the outside. it's a nice feeling.
I once tried wearing a nylon coat to work. It was tucked into my worktrousers and I had a shirt on so it couldn't be seen. It was a really nice feeling.
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

I wear my cagoule when I get the opportunity- I have a dark blue regatta pack away pro which is a lovely cagoule. I cycle to work a lot and so I will wear it then, even if not raining - although not in the summer!!
I have other cagoules in my collection but I do not wear those out, just the regatta one.
My wife will wear her Peter Storm cagoule if it’s raining but only then really - she wont often wear it just for a thrill for me but she will on the odd occasion. I would like to wear my vintage Peter storm cagoule out but I’m a little self conscious and as daft as it sounds, I still worry that folks will know cagoules and rainwear turn me on.
cammacg

Post by cammacg »

I am delighted to be able to report, that I received my new Mackintosh today. It was made by Hamilton Classics Rainwear. It's Olive Green / Khaki, Rubber lined Polyester. And dear friends, it is absolutely gorgeous. Maybe I will write more of this Mack, in the near future.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Sounds nice .look forward to your update to see how you love your new mackintosh.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Looking forward to my new old stock red peter storm arriving this qeek :)
Lets get swishy!