Page 1 of 1

Desperately Seeking…

Posted: October 9th, 2026, 9:13 pm
by Cherie
Thinking about the recent discussions on old shows we remember, I thought maybe members could help each other remember or find footage of rainwear related films or shows remembered but lost or unable to recall something to help find the item. I’ll start…

There was an Auf Weidersehn Pet episode in which a dancer in a club wears a black PVC swimsuit and dances erotically for the audience. I have a vague memory. It might be series 2 episode 8 - Marjorie doesn’t live here any more, based on my investigations so far. But I cannot find the episode to watch (and no it is not on ITVX even though it says it is).

Cherie x

Re: Desperately Seeking…

Posted: October 9th, 2026, 10:46 pm
by In plastic
Similarly the 2 Ronnies had a mini series thing called The Worm that Turned. Involved a squad of police women marching, wearing fabulous shiny PVC tops and hotpants. Anyone know where it could be found nowadays?

Re: Desperately Seeking…

Posted: October 10th, 2026, 4:18 am
by Cherie
In plastic wrote: Yesterday, 10:46 pm Similarly the 2 Ronnies had a mini series thing called The Worm that Turned. Involved a squad of police women marching, wearing fabulous shiny PVC tops and hotpants. Anyone know where it could be found nowadays?
Quite a few excerpts on YouTube, here is one that gets straight to the PVC clad point…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpZe4wP87UI

Cherie x