Series of several shiny girls

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
Post Reply
Cherie
Posts: 596
Joined: January 2nd, 2023, 8:02 am
Location: England

Series of several shiny girls

Post by Cherie »

This is one episode. I’m fairly sure that jacket is not PVC but her skirt looks like it is. Other episodes have many shiny dresses, catsuits and the like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x8_TjmFFrQ

Cherie x
Deleted User 7093

Re: Series of several shiny girls

Post by Deleted User 7093 »

I love that :)
Nylon macs
Posts: 1992
Joined: October 15th, 2022, 5:58 am
Location: Exeter Devon

Re: Series of several shiny girls

Post by Nylon macs »

Cherie wrote: October 25th, 2023, 9:08 pm This is one episode. I’m fairly sure that jacket is not PVC but her skirt looks like it is. Other episodes have many shiny dresses, catsuits and the like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x8_TjmFFrQ

Cherie x
Looks nice and love the sound it makes mm
Post Reply