Pakamacs

As requested by some members, a sub forum for all our gay members.
hotwilly

Re: Pakamacs

Post by hotwilly »

bossali wrote: February 2nd, 2021, 2:48 pm yes my wellies, sent you a DM
Unable to reply to your DM due to your settings
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
bossali

Post by bossali »

Oh love to know more changed my settings so you can DM me
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

bossali wrote: February 3rd, 2021, 10:31 am Oh love to know more changed my settings so you can DM me
Thanks
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
MrDoudy

Post by MrDoudy »

The plastic Pakamacs I wore in my teens and 20s were all of semi-transparent plastic but more recently I bought (not sure from where) a shiny black opaque one that had a label inside the collar "100% vinyl" and still had the sales card attached saying PAKAMAC 100% WATERPROOF FABRIC so had never been worn though may have been stored for a while. It also had the plastic buttons I remember from my school Pakamacs. It's an exciting garment to put on with the rustly rainwear noise it makes. The only downside from my point of view was the label "Made in China"that in my experience is a sure sign it wont stand up to the hard wear of my old UK-made Pakamacs.
bossali

Post by bossali »

Im with you there remember that style of plastic pakamac
See my DM to you
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

My sisters friend had a cotton backed sky blue and very shiny pac a mac with press studs fasteners,which i managed to borrow a couple of times ......ahh memories!!!
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

cbdkingz wrote: February 4th, 2021, 5:42 pm CBD Oil offers significant Health Benefits to promote overall Organic Wellness.  The Hemp Nurse Offers a curated CBD Oil product line that is 100% Organic and Certified. The Benefits of CBD promote and aid in the treatment [https://thempnurse.com]CBD for Depression[/url], CBD for Anxiety and CBD  for Pain Relief.  The Benefits are broad and 100% effective in everyday chronic health issues, learn more regarding the CBD Oil Benefits that can be offered in the CBD Gummies, CBD Oil, CBD Pain Relief Patches and CBD Body Cream forms.
www.thehempnurse.com
More crap