My sisters kind gift. (Just glossy macs. Not explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Blackvinyl

Re: My sisters kind gift. (Just glossy macs. Not explicit)

Post by Blackvinyl »

Whats stopping you? On your own its lovely. With a partner even better! Enjoy it!
JoPVC

Post by JoPVC »

Blackvinyl wrote: July 10th, 2024, 2:36 pm Whats stopping you? On your own its lovely. With a partner even better! Enjoy it!
Fortunately. Sometimes I enjoy this pleasure. I go to my wardrobe, I take one of my pvc raincoats, I put it on my naked body and I get into the sheets.
Sometimes, it's my wife who continues the manoeuvres. I asked her to put on an outfit similar to mine, it would be even more exciting, but she doesn't work in the same direction.
It's already good that she understands and accepts my fetish of wearing these dream raincoats!
Being in this situation makes me imagine myself in another world!
Blackvinyl

Post by Blackvinyl »

Its magical if you can find someone to share it with. Not so easy for some. I consider myself to be one of the lucky ones.
Kaggyfan

Post by Kaggyfan »

Back in the sixties my Dad worked often in France, Holland and Swizerland. He often came home with gifts. Chocolate, toys and sometimes clothing. I remember him giving my older sister a yellow, shiny nylon diamond quilted over the head anorak. I was four, maybe five but fell in love with it. It was so soft and shiny, and would often pull it on, much to my sisters annoyance. She seldom wore it. So I kind of inherited it, much to my delight. It was a bit big, and the attached hood drowned me, much to everyones amusement, but I quickly grew into it and wore it whenever possible. I remeber the first time cuddling up with it in bed, then wearing it. I could only have been six, maybe seven, but the memories have always stuck with me. I slowly grew out of it and it finally disappeared one day. Im sure that was my kaggy loving kickstart! Thanks Dad and sis!