UK General Election

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Cagoulelover

UK General Election

Post by Cagoulelover »

As we await a general election in the Uk with all the crap and lying it brings wouldn’t it be easier if we conducted a different method to establish the winner.
Angela Rayner in a red pack away cagoule, Penny Mordaunt in a long dark blue cagoule fighting each other in a paddling pool of water during a storm. ‘Ride of the Valkyrie’s’ playing in the background.
Any one else want to venture an MP in a cagoule?
What about the Lib Dems in a yellow cagoule, the Green Party MPs wearing a green rubber Mac? What about our friends in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland??
Always thought that Michelle O Neil from Sinn Fein would loom pretty hot in a cagoule.
Cagoulelover

Re: UK General Election

Post by Cagoulelover »

Didn’t see the debate, did Angela and Penny wrestle in their cagoules?
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

Never mind cagoules, Penny deserves nothing less than a proper belted and cuffed, double breasted shiny SBR mackintosh.
Rives

Post by Rives »

I'd love to see Penny in a properly buttoned and belted navy Burberry trenchcoat, with matching hat. She'd look amazing
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

You are both quite right, that really would look excellent on her. I would like her in a long black dress, knee high black leather boots. A dark blue Peter Storm over the top which comes down to just above her knees. She would have the hood tied up tight around her face, the drawstrings in a bow under her chin. Now that would be a look.
rubberraving

Post by rubberraving »

Angela prefers shiny black PVC rainwear - there was a lovely photoshoot of her in The Times or Sunday Times a while back - well worth a google! 👀
maxandwellies

Post by maxandwellies »

WealdenMac wrote: June 8th, 2024, 1:37 pm Never mind cagoules, Penny deserves nothing less than a proper belted and cuffed, double breasted shiny SBR mackintosh.
Along with a sou’wester and a pair of Hunters perhaps!
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

rubberraving wrote: June 10th, 2024, 8:23 am Angela prefers shiny black PVC rainwear - there was a lovely photoshoot of her in The Times or Sunday Times a while back - well worth a google! 👀
She does! I’ve seen these photos - bloody lovely!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Lush
Gaberdino

Post by Gaberdino »

Rives wrote: June 9th, 2024, 5:56 am I'd love to see Penny in a properly buttoned and belted navy Burberry trenchcoat, with matching hat. She'd look amazing
I met Penny M a while back looking resplendent in navy gaberdine but not a trench. Sadly b