Possessed by the cagoule!(not explicit but a naughty ending!)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
pvcbliss

Possessed by the cagoule!(not explicit but a naughty ending!)

Post by pvcbliss »

I couldn't quite believe my luck. There it was hanging right at the front of the charity shop window. It looked almost new. A beautiful old style pullover cagoule. Drawstrings on the hood, around the bottom hem, around waist and elasticated ribbed wrists. It looked very shiny in the spotlight. A deep dark blue. It looked so smooth and shiny. Begging me to go in and buy. It would join the vast collection of rainwear deposited in the front bedroom!
So I did. Unbelievably, it was my size. Slipping it on over my head, I felt that rush of elation as I pushed my arms down into the super smooth sleeves. My head popped into its hood. Lovely, shiny smooth, almost like vinyl and amply big. Larger than the ones I have at home. All good. It looked and smelt like new. I dropped the hood but keeping it on, I paid the £25.00 and headed out. Perfect timing. It had just started to drizzle. I pulled the hood on and fastened the little toggles so it would not blow down.
It was odd. The hood felt like it had puffed up a bit and was hugging my head. I didnt mind as it felt nice, soft, snug. I thought no more about it. Tugged on the other draw cords as the rain fell heavier and congratulated myself on such a wonderful find. As I briskly headed home I felt this wonderful feeling of being hugged by this lovely coat. I'd noticed the bottom hem was slightly lower, just above the knees, when I tightened the toggles it kind of sealed me in more. Now I could feel the hem rubbing gently against my lower thigh. A nice rub at that. I was definitely getting turned on by this beautiful jacket. As I walked, it felt like my crutch area was almost being stimulated. Again I kind of ignored it, but it was rather odd, but certainly not unpleasant. The pitter patter of rain, the silky smooth caress of the soft hood on my cheeks, I could feel the cuffs gently gripping my wrists, the gentle squeeze on my legs, and the musical swish of the soft shiny material as I walked. Magical, to a caggy perv like myself!
Home. I was dry as a bone. The cagoule glinted with the rain drops. I unzipped the quarter zip, a bit of a struggle, the zip was a bit sticky, probably through lack of use. The hood toggles also initially refused to slide easily, but eventually released their grip. The bottom hem had already almost undone itself, so with the familiar whoosh, off it came to hang on the bottom of the stair banister to drip dry.
The afternoon, came and went. Every time I passed I had to run my hand across that shiny blue surface. I wanted to wear it again. My fantasy head began creating many scenarios. Later maybe!
The sun came out. It was warm for the end of October. I nipped down the road for a couple of pints.
Got home. Showered. Eat. Watched tv. 10.30 went to bed.
It was dark. The red lcd said 02.27. Got up. Had a pee. Im only in my boxers, the temperature had dropped, I shivered. There, on the end of my bed was that anorak. Im sure I hadn't brought it up last night. I was still sleepy. Didnt care. I pulled it on, oh my god, certainly cold, but did it feel gorgeous against the skin. I climbed back into my warm bed, pulled the hood up, zipped it fully up and luxuriated in its soft smooth silky caress. I was soon asleep.

I have played with all forms of rainwear over the years. I love hoods, shiny pvc and vinyl raincoats and parkas, soft nylon cagoules and anoraks puffa coats and more. My boxroom is stuffed full of them. Oh yes, I really have got it bad. I love to wear layers, hoods on back to front, a bit of breath play. Im careful. I live alone. That is the down side. No one to tie me up or let me go. This leaves me frustrated.

Awaking, something was different. I was still in the cagoule, but the hood was now tighter to my face. The grip around my wrists was also much tighter. I could now feel something tight between my legs. What the hell was going on. I swivelled up to face my wardrobe mirror. Oh my God! The hood was up, and much tighter, but the toggles were gone. The zip was fully up to just under the nose, but the zipper was gone. My wrists were now gripped with thick solid cuffs which I could not slip off. The bottom of the cagoule disappeared up between my legs and was now somehow connected at the back. How ridiculous. I was trapped, bondaged in it! Is this a dream? I pinched myself. Again. No obviously not. Now I could feel my skin coming alive to the very warm touch. Most confusing. This isnt right. However extremely erotic. I couldnt help running my hand over myself, this just made it worse. The very gentle buzz from within I did not need. My balls and my cock were now being gently vibrated. Jesus, I couldnt think straight. The vibrating got stronger as my hood now pulled tighter closed, the soft sensuous vinyl obscuring my vision, covering my nose and mouth completely. My wrists were gently pulled together and somehow locked. I fell backwards onto the bed as the orgasm melted my brain..........
Nylon macs

Re: Possessed by the cagoule!(not explicit but a naughty ending!)

Post by Nylon macs »

Mmmm lovely fantasy. Would love to have been a fly on your bedroom wall watching this .
Hope there's a part two.
Very nice 👍👍
Highshine5

Post by Highshine5 »

Yes. Delicious. Have had similar feelings when self bondage went wrong. It took ages to get out!
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Mmm i need to borrow that cagoule lol x
Lets get swishy!
Buttons

Post by Buttons »

I like this story very much and look forward to more of the same. Well done pvcbliss.
Bring on the rain :D
Raincoated

Post by Raincoated »

Hi Pvcbliss. An excellent fantasy (well I presume it is, otherwise I want to know where this charity shop is!) I really enjoy your stories. They always have a touch of the bizarre about them. Any more?
maxandwellies

Post by maxandwellies »

A good read!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

I would love to help you in this cagoule one day