PVC-u-Like....I like

Share your feedback on rainwear that you have or other rainwear related items and services you have made use of.
Plasman

PVC-u-Like....I like

Post by Plasman »

Everyone (well almost everyone) on this site will be aware of PVC-u -Like and many will have done business with them. For the benefit of those who haven't I just think they deserve a name check for the quality of their products and above all their service after my most recent purchase from them. It is so refreshing to be able to deal with a company by phone or e-mail and to then receive swift, supportive, helpful, friendly responses. Follow up communication re delivery details is exemplary. Quality, importantly, is great too (...you get what you pay for). For the avoidance of doubt, in case readers may think otherwise, I have no connection whatsoever with PVC-u- Like!
GlendaS

Re: PVC-u-Like....I like

Post by GlendaS »

Plasman wrote: May 21st, 2024, 10:33 pm Everyone (well almost everyone) on this site will be aware of PVC-u -Like and many will have done business with them. For the benefit of those who haven't I just think they deserve a name check for the quality of their products and above all their service after my most recent purchase from them. It is so refreshing to be able to deal with a company by phone or e-mail and to then receive swift, supportive, helpful, friendly responses. Follow up communication re delivery details is exemplary. Quality, importantly, is great too (...you get what you pay for). For the avoidance of doubt, in case readers may think otherwise, I have no connection whatsoever with PVC-u- Like!
We totally concur with your comments.

The quality of their garments perticulary the macs are to die for with now upward of 80 PVC-U-LIKE macs plus PJ,s, Nighties Rainsuits never out of their lovely PVC 24/7 WE LOVE PVC-U-LIKE nice people to do business with, real value for money and the best at what they do.
Also subscribe to PVC Dreams its wonderful for PVC lovers and the latest release with our hero Jess Harrington is just out of this world.

Glenda Xx.
staggy

Post by staggy »

Never have worked out how to post pics on here but add me on fetlife - latexraincoat - and look at the pics I’ve just added of my brand new pvc u like sailing suit in bls4, it’s such good quality and feels so good in the rain!
PVC Raincoat

Post by PVC Raincoat »

PUL have the greatest range of products in the most fabulous PVC made to the highest quality.
You could not deal with any more honest or better people on the internet than Gary and Julie.
Like Plasman I also have no connection with PUL, I just enjoy their their products.