Rainwear and Cross Dressing

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Sarah pvc

Re: Rainwear and Cross Dressing

Post by Sarah pvc »

Miker_uk wrote: February 8th, 2023, 5:36 pm A couple of my mackintoshes are double breasted but can only be done up the ladies way (they're ladies mackintoshes). Does make make me a crossdresser?
Why pigeon hole your self ?
If it makes you happy just go with it.
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

maidjenny wrote: October 31st, 2023, 5:44 am I have always had a fetish for plastic macs, and was lucky enough to be around in the late 50s when it was fashion to wear plastic macs with boots. Later on in life i started to love being in my pvc maid uniforms and still do when i get the chance, curtsy from jenny (happy dresser)
A wonderful era for plastic 50,60s sadly before my time though.
Although Pvc is mainstream now, you can pop in new look on the high street and buy Pvc garments.
I was out in Manchester (in the rain) just yesterday full “Sarah” mode ie peroxide blonde wig, black double breasted Pvc trench, nobody really looked, I guess in this day and age society is more accepting.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

iluvpvc wrote: January 12th, 2021, 4:13 pm I have pics of rainwear while cross dressing on my Flickr site
https://www.flickr.com/photos/60000335@N06/
nothing I like more than wearing a pvc mac or 2.
Me too you lovely photos on your Flickr.
Lovely different macs and big plastic bag your in .just needs a rubber band or two to sill you up in it ..
Nice picture with 2 mac's on .one on the right way and the other on back to front just the way I love theme x
JoPVC

Post by JoPVC »

Bonjour. Je suis nouveau sur le site. Je suis Français et j'aime porter des vêtements en pvc, pas pour me travestir en femme, ni pour des besoins sexuel ou autre raison. J'aime me promener sous la pluie en me sentant protégé par mon imperméable.
Je voudrais tant que le port de ces imperméables se démocratise et que les gens ne nous regardent plus avec un air critiqueur.