S01-E02: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8iw904 (5'-51" to 6'-37").
'A Kick Up The Eighties' (UK - 1981). Tracey Ullman wears a nice blue semi-transparent plastic mac in another episode.
'A Kick Up The Eighties' (UK - 1981). Tracey Ullman wears a nice blue semi-transparent plastic mac in another episode.
'A Kick Up The Eighties' (UK TV series from 1981). Tracey Ullman wears a nice blue semi-transparent plastic mac in another episode. 
S01-E02: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8iw904 (5'-51" to 6'-37").
S01-E02: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8iw904 (5'-51" to 6'-37").
Re: 'A Kick Up The Eighties' (UK - 1981). Tracey Ullman wears a nice blue semi-transparent plastic mac in another episod
Not a series I watched, but I wish I had. A gorgeous mac. Later on in the same show Tracey is giving a masterclass in being Toyah while wearing a faux leather dress, to a girl in a plastic dress which I think is supposed to be made from a bin bag, but looks better quality and a tad thicker. Goodness how I miss the 80’s!
Cherie x
Cherie x
Re: 'A Kick Up The Eighties' (UK - 1981). Tracey Ullman wears a nice blue semi-transparent plastic mac in another episod
I remember catching a couple of the episodes but I was a student from 1981 to 1987 so I didn't watch a lot of TV - very uncool!Cherie wrote: November 3rd, 2023, 8:17 pm Not a series I watched, but I wish I had. A gorgeous mac. Later on in the same show Tracey is giving a masterclass in being Toyah while wearing a faux leather dress, to a girl in a plastic dress which I think is supposed to be made from a bin bag, but looks better quality and a tad thicker. Goodness how I miss the 80’s!
Cherie x