Hi Geedeemac, If I find more clips of Signe wearing PVC/plastic macs in the future I'll put them up.Geedeemac wrote: July 17th, 2023, 8:40 am Looking forward to seeing more.
I’m trying to sell one on eBay but people are holding back.
Atm.
Would like to put it on here but not really sure how to.
![]()
'Thrift With Me': Delightful Danish lady (Signe) shopping for second-hand clothes in Kolding in her shiny black PVC mac.
Re: 'Thrift With Me': Delightful Danish lady (Signe) shopping for second-hand clothes in Kolding in her shiny black PVC
-
PetreVanClause
- Posts: 62
- Joined: November 19th, 2022, 1:24 pm
- Location: London now originally Amsterdam. Have moved back to Amsterdam now.
Re: 'Thrift With Me': Delightful Danish lady (Signe) shopping for second-hand clothes in Kolding in her shiny black PVC
I love these raincoats, so shiny and hoody. Not to easy to find and buy anymore. Anyone on here selling any, or know where to buy them?
Re: 'Thrift With Me': Delightful Danish lady (Signe) shopping for second-hand clothes in Kolding in her shiny black PVC
Hi! Probably best to contact Maium direct - they may be able to help you if they no longer have the item in stock, i.e. with names of outlets to go to in order to find one - link below:PetreVanClause wrote: October 28th, 2023, 8:34 am I love these raincoats, so shiny and hoody. Not to easy to find and buy anymore. Anyone on here selling any, or know where to buy them?
https://maium.nl/pages/contact
Re: 'Thrift With Me': Delightful Danish lady (Signe) shopping for second-hand clothes in Kolding in her shiny black PVC
Apart from contacting Maium, as suggested, it's always a good idea to keep checking on Ebay (new stuff for sale coming up all the time).PetreVanClause wrote: October 28th, 2023, 8:34 am I love these raincoats, so shiny and hoody. Not to easy to find and buy anymore. Anyone on here selling any, or know where to buy them?