Charming black pvc mac
-
ilikecoated
- Posts: 837
- Joined: October 19th, 2013, 11:42 am
Re: Charming black pvc mac
Very nice coat, nice woman and a nice rubber catsuit underneath.
I have one like this. It looks very nice and it is made from a soft material with a nice rustle and a beatiful shine.
I have worn it for some of my videos but I must admit that it looks definitely better on her.
It looks quite stained in the meantime and I guess it will soon be used as object for one of my next videos rather than as outfit.
Having no buttons etc it would even be suitable for processing with the office shredder.
I have one like this. It looks very nice and it is made from a soft material with a nice rustle and a beatiful shine.
I have worn it for some of my videos but I must admit that it looks definitely better on her.
It looks quite stained in the meantime and I guess it will soon be used as object for one of my next videos rather than as outfit.
Having no buttons etc it would even be suitable for processing with the office shredder.