URL: https://noodlemagazine.com/watch/-198200268_456239030
BDSM model Ariel Anderssen bound and gagged in her shiny yellow PVC mackintosh.
BDSM model Ariel Anderssen bound and gagged in her shiny yellow PVC mackintosh.
BDSM model Ariel Anderssen bound and gagged in her shiny yellow PVC mackintosh. Enjoy!
URL: https://noodlemagazine.com/watch/-198200268_456239030
URL: https://noodlemagazine.com/watch/-198200268_456239030
Re: BDSM model Ariel Anderssen bound and gagged in her shiny yellow PVC mackintosh.
Ariel is wonderful and I suspect a secret macko (well that's what I'd like to believe in any case
)
-
Deleted User 5375
Re: BDSM model Ariel Anderssen bound and gagged in her shiny yellow PVC mackintosh.
Wow RB strikes again with another gem! Adore the raincoat - looks like it might be the kind of PVC that is a sandwich of PVC outside, cotton between and PVC lining, judging by some of the glimpses of the inside, although not conclusive. Those boots are to die for!
JM
JM
Re: BDSM model Ariel Anderssen bound and gagged in her shiny yellow PVC mackintosh.
Yes, isn't she just?Rives wrote: December 30th, 2022, 9:43 am Ariel is wonderful and I suspect a secret macko (well that's what I'd like to believe in any case)
-
bethbennett202
- Posts: 2088
- Joined: June 26th, 2019, 12:08 pm
Re: BDSM model Ariel Anderssen bound and gagged in her shiny yellow PVC mackintosh.
I want a yellow pvc mac there more common to be seen in films nowadays not found one to own yet
Re: BDSM model Ariel Anderssen bound and gagged in her shiny yellow PVC mackintosh.
Well, thanks for a new word in my vocabulary Rives - "macko". Liking it!Rives wrote: December 30th, 2022, 9:43 am Ariel is wonderful and I suspect a secret macko (well that's what I'd like to believe in any case)
Re: BDSM model Ariel Anderssen bound and gagged in her shiny yellow PVC mackintosh.
Cheers JM - glad you enjoyed it!JellyMan wrote: December 30th, 2022, 10:34 am Wow RB strikes again with another gem! Adore the raincoat - looks like it might be the kind of PVC that is a sandwich of PVC outside, cotton between and PVC lining, judging by some of the glimpses of the inside, although not conclusive. Those boots are to die for!
JM
Re: BDSM model Ariel Anderssen bound and gagged in her shiny yellow PVC mackintosh.
My ex (Rachael) used to have a superb shiny yellow Rukka PVC mac - she bought it here:bethbennett202 wrote: December 30th, 2022, 3:28 pm I want a yellow pvc mac there more common to be seen in films nowadays not found one to own yet
https://postimg.cc/1fdQrmvm
PS - You guessed it - the shop no longer exists!
Re: BDSM model Ariel Anderssen bound and gagged in her shiny yellow PVC mackintosh.
I remember that clip well. She loved wearing her mackintosh!!!rothbhoy wrote: December 30th, 2022, 6:04 pmCheers JM - glad you enjoyed it!JellyMan wrote: December 30th, 2022, 10:34 am Wow RB strikes again with another gem! Adore the raincoat - looks like it might be the kind of PVC that is a sandwich of PVC outside, cotton between and PVC lining, judging by some of the glimpses of the inside, although not conclusive. Those boots are to die for!
JMDo you remember that clip of her from years ago when she was driving her car dressed in a superb shiny green PVC mac?
Re: BDSM model Ariel Anderssen bound and gagged in her shiny yellow PVC mackintosh.
Quite easy to get hold of Beth - try PVC-U-Like (UK) or Funplastic (Germany). The older vintage ones sometimes come up on Ebay too!bethbennett202 wrote: December 30th, 2022, 3:28 pm I want a yellow pvc mac there more common to be seen in films nowadays not found one to own yet