URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baK6LzBR5OE
'California Dreaming' - gorgeous lady with long auburn hair in a lovely white semi-transparent plastic mac. (HD clip).
'California Dreaming' - gorgeous lady with long auburn hair in a lovely white semi-transparent plastic mac. (HD clip).
'California Dreaming' (latest ER promotional clip) - gorgeous lady with long auburn hair wearing a lovely white semi-transparent plastic mac (HD clip). Enjoy!
URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baK6LzBR5OE
URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baK6LzBR5OE
-
bethbennett202
- Posts: 2088
- Joined: June 26th, 2019, 12:08 pm
Re: 'California Dreaming' - gorgeous lady with long auburn hair in a lovely white semi-transparent plastic mac. (HD clip
Macs like this I've had have fallen to bits cause of sweat how can I stop it happening?
Re: 'California Dreaming' - gorgeous lady with long auburn hair in a lovely white semi-transparent plastic mac. (HD clip
The best thing to do is to give the mac a good wash with soap and warm water shortly after you have finished wearing it. Then rinse it off thoroughly before hanging it up on a coat hanger in your bathroom.bethbennett202 wrote: December 26th, 2022, 12:42 pm Macs like this I've had have fallen to bits cause of sweat how can I stop it happening?
PS - I stress "shortly after" - don't leave it for days or weeks!