URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2IXXm5Rja4
What to wear in Paris in November 2022? Lady with red hair wearing a lovely crimson and white PVC mac.
What to wear in Paris in November 2022? Lady with red hair wearing a lovely crimson and white PVC mac.
What to wear in Paris in November 2022? Lady with red hair wearing a lovely crimson and white PVC mac - starts at 6'-17". Short and sweet! Enjoy!
URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2IXXm5Rja4
URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2IXXm5Rja4
-
bethbennett202
- Posts: 2088
- Joined: June 26th, 2019, 12:08 pm
Re: What to wear in Paris in November 2022? Lady with red hair wearing a lovely crimson and white PVC mac.
A lovely shiny mac with beautiful features
-
ilikecoated
- Posts: 839
- Joined: October 19th, 2013, 11:42 am
Re: What to wear in Paris in November 2022? Lady with red hair wearing a lovely crimson and white PVC mac.
The trousers right after the coat are also nice. And only a few seconds into the movie there is a silver coloured shiny cropped top.
Re: What to wear in Paris in November 2022? Lady with red hair wearing a lovely crimson and white PVC mac.
Yeah Beth, really nice isn't it? The mac looks quite new too. I wonder if you can buy such macs in the UK?
Re: What to wear in Paris in November 2022? Lady with red hair wearing a lovely crimson and white PVC mac.
That shiny mac looks expensive and yes the trousers right after are nice too. I must say that I like women in leather/vinyl pants as well.
Re: What to wear in Paris in November 2022? Lady with red hair wearing a lovely crimson and white PVC mac.
Yeah I noticed the trousers too. Nice girl - like the way she gives a cute smile to the camera.ilikecoated wrote: November 25th, 2022, 9:25 pm The trousers right after the coat are also nice. And only a few seconds into the movie there is a silver coloured shiny cropped top.
Re: What to wear in Paris in November 2022? Lady with red hair wearing a lovely crimson and white PVC mac.
Hi Taurus, Yeah, I spotted the lady in the vinyl trousers immediately after the footage of the PVC mac lady too - really nice!Taurus wrote: November 26th, 2022, 10:25 pm That shiny mac looks expensive and yes the trousers right after are nice too. I must say that I like women in leather/vinyl pants as well.