Lockdown Companion

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JellyMan

Re: Lockdown Companion

Post by JellyMan »

If we are not allowed to pick our partner to be with then it would have to be Phee in her blue plastic rain suit and nothing else! I'd let her decide what she wanted to do! 😉
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

It would have to be the gorgeous girl of my dreams Bianca Beauchamp wearing nothing but a nice shiny seethru pvc trench coat.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

If not my partner then alyson hannigan wearing lots of different cagoules, plastic pants and showing me exactly what we could get up to at lockdown at bandcamp :) x
Lets get swishy!
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

annabell-cagoule wrote: March 28th, 2020, 12:01 am If not my partner then alyson hannigan wearing lots of different cagoules, plastic pants and showing me exactly what we could get up to at lockdown at bandcamp :) x
I remember Alyson as Willow in Buffy. Towards the end, when she turned to the darker side, she was seen wearing some leather and PVC. Also Buffy and Faith had moments of wearing PVC shirts and trousers in the last series - alas with all the manic action it was hard (pun intended) to see exactly what the material was, but certainly sexy.

https://www.yourprops.com/Faith-s-Enemi ... 68591.html

If you go to google and search for "buffy the vampire slayer regnbuskar" there is an image of Buffy (Michelle) in a green raincoat for all you heavier rain gear fans. Visit the guy's Pinterest page for some more Buffy images (I don't do Pinterest).
Saltmarsh_Drifter

Post by Saltmarsh_Drifter »

Beatrix Bliss in one of the outfits she wore for Simon Avery photoshoots. I also think Phee would be a wonderful companion.
Saltmarsh_Drifter

Post by Saltmarsh_Drifter »

Mudlover74 wrote: March 29th, 2020, 3:42 pm Any good looking girl in a full wet weather suit a pair of hunters and rubber gloves up to her elbows....😍
Yes sounds perfect.
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Any good looking girl in a full wet weather suit a pair of hunters and rubber gloves up to her elbows....😍
Prefer a male myself, dressed like that, any offers ;)
Rives

Post by Rives »

Kirstie Allsopp in a nylon pakamac
latexstorm

Post by latexstorm »

raincoatboy wrote: March 27th, 2020, 11:37 pm It would have to be the gorgeous girl of my dreams Bianca Beauchamp wearing nothing but a nice shiny seethru pvc trench coat.
Bianca did a photo set a few years back as a latex nun: transparent red latex, including a very short skirt with a garter and matching stockings. She also has a matching rubber umbrella in some of the shots —like one where she's opening the umbrella while glancing up at the sky with a worried look; or huddled under the open umbrella while holding out a rubber-covered hand to test the weather. That "caught in a storm without raingear" theme definitely gets my attention -- and Bianca definitely knows how to play the part to the hilt.

But as far as companions go, my wife and I both have a thing for Ariel Anderson. Spending a stormy weekend with her -- with enough rubber to keep everyone dry from head to toe -- would be a memorable experience.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

Fiona Bruce and the full range of Farmerrain gear.