Have you ever masturbated outside in the rain?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Muddy_hunters

Re: Have you ever masturbated outside in the rain?

Post by Muddy_hunters »

rubbermackintosh wrote: October 5th, 2020, 9:49 am I'm buying an 8 bedroom B&B near Barmouth. Should be open for guests, Covid permitting, next Easter. If you think that this might be a honeypot you should know that I am approaching 60 and Maria is just 19. I haven't worked out our tariff for "extras" yet.
Sounds absolutely fabulous especially the fun in the mud and slurry pit. I'll be will to come for a long dirty weekend when your open!!
nylondk

Post by nylondk »

Oh yes very often. In my nylonrainwear without anything under and rubbing trough until the shower cums inside..lol
breklepp

Post by breklepp »

Me too, I often masturbated out side under my Klepper raincape and I could hide what I was playing under the cape. And I loved to see my cum dripping from the inside down on my rubber boots in the pouring rain.
Mudlover74

Post by Mudlover74 »

breklepp wrote: November 23rd, 2020, 2:22 pm Me too, I often masturbated out side under my Klepper raincape and I could hide what I was playing under the cape. And I loved to see my cum dripping from the inside down on my rubber boots in the pouring rain.
Sounds perfect, cum on rubber boots...
Get your boots on.....!
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Sounds perfect, cum on rubber boots...
So true, so very true.............