What PVC pants do you like?

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
ilikecoated

Re: What PVC pants do you like?

Post by ilikecoated »

I guess they only get sweaty and could just be rinsed intead of washed which could probably increase their lifespan. Or am I wrong ? On the other hand we can regard human sweat as one of the worst enemies of plastics and even more of plastic coated fabrics.
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

Sweat damages plastics in two ways - salt and oils - and while it might be possible to effectively remove the salt, detergent is required to remove the oils. I machine wash them on a delicates setting with soap flakes, using as small a quantity as possible but still about 2/3 as much as a normal wash otherwise the smell of sweat, urine etc. lingers.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Love the haian ones, have had lots of pairs over the years, my favs are the popper ones, love someone putting them on me.
One popper at a time.

Have had fuubuu pull ons and pvc u like popper pants.
Also have some of the newer haian ones, pink side poppers and white crotch poppers. Great for access without taking them fully off.

Have some wonderful ones in red waterproof nylon that i love wearing over my pink old style haian popper pants.

Must get some more lol
Lets get swishy!
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

Agree with the point about having someone put them on and like poppers a lot. But there's also that delightful frisson of anticipation when someone has picked up a pair of the more traditional plastic pants and holds them by the waistband for that important preliminary shakedown which makes such a lovely evocative sound.
annabell-cagoule

Agree there is that as well, the hold up, stretching of the waistband and the look of, you know i am going to HAVE to put you in these don’t you! Look. Wonderful
Lets get swishy!
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Yes, the whole process of having them put on is incredible. The unfolding of a fresh panty followed by having it pulled between the ankles, the pulling on the elastic bands just before the snaps are closed with a poppig noise. And all accompanied by the typical rustling as if it would say something to both - the wearer and the one putting it on. I always had the feeling that they were asking both why are you abusing me like that. Why do I have to be peed and then tortured in the hot wash ?
The poppig of the snaps is the finishing sound telling the wearer that he is now tightly sealed and waterproofed wheter he likes it or not and to the panty it sais you are now destined for another wetting and another step towards doom and you are unable to do anything against it.
I always liked being put into these but I also felt very sorry for them at the same time.
annabell-cagoule

Sounds like heaven !

I love the sounds of the snaps doing up and the feel of that cool plastic caressing my body as they are done up and tugged to make sure they are fitted just right, of when pull ons and pulled up and the elastic rubs up your legs and the waist pulled over on to you hips! I love sleeping in mine too.
Lets get swishy!
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

annabell-cagoule wrote: November 26th, 2020, 11:45 pm Agree there is that as well, the hold up, stretching of the waistband and the look of, you know i am going to HAVE to put you in these don’t you! Look. Wonderful
And always, "Just in case...."
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Do both of you like them thight or loose fitting ? And did you ever feel sorry for them ?
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

It has to be shiny unlined pvc. I like ones with poppers and without. I sleep in mine all the time.