What PVC pants do you like?

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
BillSpeed

Re: What PVC pants do you like?

Post by BillSpeed »

I have around seventy pairs of tpu plastic pants of various colours in my stash. I went on a buying spree a couple of years ago when I got them. When I tried the first pairs on I was overcome with delight by feelings of pleasure. They were so comfortable, lovely soft rubbery feel, glorious. I have mint green, coral pink, pineapple, yellow, pink, red, dayglow green, white. They are a bit noisy when wearing them so I have to be careful if the missus is about as she can hear them when I am walking about. If she is about with me when we go out I wear my haian rubbers.

As you can tell by how many I have these tpu rubbers are some of my favourites. When my other half found a couple of pairs I had left lying about instead of getting rid of them I told her I wasn’t going to do so. I had spent so much collecting this stash I was not going to throw them away. Give her, her due she accepted this and my stash has since grown.

I absolutely love, adore and worship wearing these rubbers, they are my favourites. Close to the Babykins low riders I had a few years ago.
BillSpeed

Post by BillSpeed »

I’m actually sat here in a pub having breakfast and I am wearing a pair of lovely pink tpu rubbers under my shorts. I’ll have them on most of the day today. How am I feeling, ecstatic, brill.
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Although I prefer variants that are made from coated fabrics I will try one of these one fine day:

https://www.tcsb.de/tcsb-pu-folie/

They are said to be more comfortable and at the same time more rustly than PVC ones.
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

JellyMan wrote: June 25th, 2019, 9:20 pm Clear smooth plastic, elasticated waist and legs. I have often wondered what plastic bloomers would be like (the sort PUL do). Take "pants" to the American definition and I would love some PUL joggers! Basically extra long bloomers!
Bloomers are great, whether plastic or rubber, The knee length of them, the way you can hoist them above your navel whilst retailing that length and roominess. The slight sissifying effect of wearing bloomers, essentially a garment that when I was younger was regarded as exclusively ladies apparel. Yet why? Why cant we men enjoy them as well?
BillSpeed

Post by BillSpeed »

I have to say wearing plastic bloomers appeals to me. I recall a few years ago when I was working I bought a pair of pvc-u-Like full length plastic joggers. I wore these under my trousers when I went about about my daily work. Of course I was wearing beautiful plastic pants under the plastic joggers. I wanted to try the feel of plastic all around my legs.

I also bought a one piece plastic onesie from the same firm which I wore under my clothes. It was brill I the winter when I wore a woolly jumper knowing I was covered in plastic underneath. Gorgeous!!!
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Sounds lovely. I used to have some butterfly print plastic joggers and a onesie that was short puffy sleeves and high leg in the same
Material i would wear under the joggers and over some
Plastic panties. Wonderful! Sadly i tore the onsie one day after it had gone brittle from repeated washing after play sessions in it and the joggers i am not sure what happened to.
Lets get swishy!
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

I bought my first plastic pants 20 years ago when already a pensioner! I was already wetting my trousers if more than 2 hours without access to a toilet. Having worn and loved plastic pakamacs when younger, wearing plastic pants in old age has proved equally pleasurable. A bit sweaty and clingy at first, my skin has now got so used to them, I now always sleep in plastic pants or bloomers either on their own or under my nightshirt and wake up without having sweated at all. I now have enough to throw out all my textile underpants and wear plastic or rubber pants or bloomers full time. Favourite makes are Drylife, Suprima and Euroflex and I also love rubber pants and bloomers as well.
BillSpeed

Post by BillSpeed »

That’s right. It takes about three weeks for your skin to become acclimatised (is that the right word) and then there is no sweating at all, except when the weather is very hot. Time makes wearing rubbers better than ever. Plasticpacamac, I’m with you all the way. When the opportunity arises I wear rubbers 24 hours a day and absolutely love and adore wearing them.
BillSpeed

Post by BillSpeed »

I have just ordered some more of my favourite pink rubbers. I’ve also ordered some pairs of plastic rompers. I want to wear the rompers over my rubbers but under my day to day clothes. I can go out about with a second plastic skin over my rubbers. Awesome and gorgeous, plastic forever
plasticpacamac

Post by plasticpacamac »

Pink "rubbers" are great. When I ordered my first pair, from Suprima, I chose that make as they offered plastic pants with side-snaps. I rather enjoy lying on the bed on them and doing the snaps up, or undoing them if already done up. I didn't really want pink as I felt it too sissifying but at the time the supplier didn't have any other colours so I bought those. Yes they are sissifying but I found i rather enjoyed being a plastic-panted sissy! However when ordering "rubbers" whether in pink or in other bright colours be prepared for what once happened to me. The item came by recorded delivery and the postman handed the packet over with the accompanying delivery note saying in prominent lettering for all to see :"Royal blue plastic pants for Adult Baby". I couldn't look him in the eye for some time after that.