Sleeping in Rubber and PVC.

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JellyMan

Re: Sleeping in Rubber and PVC.

Post by JellyMan »

I have tried sleeping in a plastic Mac, jacket or trousers (or a combination). Sometimes after sex I “forget” to change, and wait for my wife to fall asleep. Then have some solo fun. The wait is wonderful as I am already hot and slippery. I like to alternate under the covers for warming up, then pulling them back for an icy blast on the shiny material. I have always wanted to fall asleep and wake up clad in plastic, but never managed it, as it all too much of a turn on. About three hours is the maximum I have ever managed. She tolerates my desires just about, but gets undressed quickly on the rare occasion that she wears a plastic raincoat in bed, after the deed is done!

JM
Pvcmacguy

Post by Pvcmacguy »

I sometimes sleep in my rainwear when the mood takes me. Other times I just lie awake thinking of putting it on then not deciding what to wear. Used to dress up with my ex years ago, how I miss those times 😢
Pvcdesires

Post by Pvcdesires »

I also sleep in pvc
My wife doesn't mind, at least, "tolerates it".
I have a hankering to dress in pvc when ever I am home.
We have a very private garden so I even wear it outside sometimes.
I won't wear it out of the house boundaries but I'm generally dressed in pvc more than not.....I just adore it!
The softness against your skin as it warms up, the general feel of it, the shinyness! The aroma, the way it either hugs you (not quite like latex though) and sticks to you when you start to sweat.OMG!
And the way it turns me on just thinking about wearing it.
Last edited by Pvcdesires on June 10th, 2022, 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pvcdesires

Re: PVC and Latex fantasies!

Post by Pvcdesires »

Can't get enough of the stuff!
Why is it more blokes than the fairer sex that seem to enjoy it more?
Are there any young ladies out there with the same desires?
Just interested as to how many women actually have the same sort of desires or if it is just us males.
Sbr.and.vinyl

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

Im so glad Im not the only one! I regularly wear soft shiny vinyl pyjamas to bed. They are so sensual.
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

I just decided that I will wear my shiny vinyl boilersuit to bed tonight. Although I like how these garments deteriorate from sweat I got weak and washed it by hand a few days ago. It is quite astonishing how much sweat accumulates in the fabric backing from about twenty "uses". It is nice and roomy with a lot of "workspace". I am currently drinking a lot of water so I will sweat a lot. I will just go to sleep and weit until I wake up from getting hot and sweaty. This feeling is absolutely wonderful and I like how this poor thing is suffering.
jane mackintosh

Post by jane mackintosh »

Those of us who like to wear rainwear in bed (whether to sleep in or merely for arousal) are, in my view more committed to, or governed, by our fetish than most. As a consequence it is more difficult to convince a partner to acquiesce, as opposed to swishing down the high street together or even having it off on top of the bed clothes. I have had two partners with whom I had mackintosh sex fairly regularly, but sleeping so clad was solo & frankly more erotic. Now, & for the last 20 or so years, I am "married" to my mackintoshes. I frequently go to bed clad in SBR or rubberised satin ladies' rainwear, thigh or knee-high boots (rubber inside & out) & with a heavy rust/red rubber under-sheet at all times,but with which I have direct contact when making mackintosh love. As others have mentioned, the aroma of body warmed rubber is divine, while the slish & slither of rubber on rubber is absolutely cock-stiffening. I seldom sleep in a mac & boots ( unless a little drunk) but often doze off for a while after gushing my adoration into the loving folds of a luscious rubber mackintosh.
jane mackintosh

Post by jane mackintosh »

Those of us who like to wear rainwear in bed (whether to sleep in or merely for arousal) are, in my view more committed to, or governed, by our fetish than most. As a consequence it is more difficult to convince a partner to acquiesce, as opposed to swishing down the high street together or even having it off on top of the bed clothes. I have had two partners with whom I had mackintosh sex fairly regularly, but sleeping so clad was solo & frankly more erotic. Now, & for the last 20 or so years, I am "married" to my mackintoshes. I frequently go to bed clad in SBR or rubberised satin ladies' rainwear, thigh or knee-high boots (rubber inside & out) & with a heavy rust/red rubber under-sheet at all times,but with which I have direct contact when making mackintosh love. As others have mentioned, the aroma of body warmed rubber is divine, while the slish & slither of rubber on rubber is absolutely cock-stiffening. I seldom sleep in a mac & boots ( unless a little drunk) but often doze off for a while after gushing my adoration into the loving folds of a luscious rubber mackintosh.
Shinypvc100

Post by Shinypvc100 »

Had a few opportunities in my life to carry out sleeping in pvc , first time was around 14 on a adventure camp , ended up being on my own, as the tent was not going to be fully occupied till the following day , realised the green groundsheet was a heavy pvc , opportunity presented itself, roll myself up in the ground sheet and went to sleep, it’s the waking up that’s the biggest turn on when the plastic connected to your skin in a way never felt before , only chance I get now is when away on business when plastic bed shiny sheets come with me
Pvcboy2004

Post by Pvcboy2004 »

I sleep in my PVC Romper Suit every night and My Latex Suit on The Weekends love the feeling on my bare skin.:)