Sleeping in Rubber and PVC.

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
WealdenMac

Re: Sleeping in Rubber and PVC.

Post by WealdenMac »

"Refreshes the (body) parts other fabrics cannot reach" as they might have put it back n the day.
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

I definitely couldn't resist sleeping in my nice and poor shiny vinyl boilersuit last night. While crispy and rustly when being put on it turned into somethkng like a wet washcloth overnight. But the sweat was kept inside perfectly.

It is this nice model of boilersuit:
https://poshmark.com/listing/Current-Mo ... 05955db4e8

I wonder how many times I can repeat this until it starts to flake.
Pvcdesires

Post by Pvcdesires »

It was again a great pleasure to Don my pvc jumpsuit at bedtime, to curl up tight and feel the smallest whisper of cool air as it passes over you.
I do have a black shiny pvc sheet dt all times beneath me and a shiny black pvc quilt cover which I use generally in the winter months.
Since I have such an understanding wife our "relationship" is...well extraordinary to say the least.
I think she understands why I love the stuff so much and actually actively encourages me to wear pvc at home, the main reason being.....it easy to clean, "you wear it you clean it" that's fine by me!I know sometimes it's not easy to sleep in pvc but my wife will even cuddle up to me sometimes as she loves the smell of pvc and the shiny smoothness too..
Some of the time I will"sleep" in the spare room, so as to allow my wife a good night's sleep...life is good my friends 👍
Pvcdesires

Post by Pvcdesires »

It was with great anticipation that I pulled out an older latex catsuit of mine and tried it on since heaven knows when.
It fits again, after having lost about 3 stone in weight. Whoopee, guess what I'm wearing to bed tonight🤪
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Have slept many times in plastic pants and a few times in cagoule and over trousers which is heavenly! Only trouble is i don’t get a good nights sleep as far too excited lol 😂
Lets get swishy!
Fluffyfurry

Post by Fluffyfurry »

Sometimes I sleep in PVC rain pants, and long rubber gauntlets. But it gets hot and sweaty, so I wake up usually. I still wear it as much as I can, because it feels good. If I get my first rubber boots, and some raincoat I want to wear it for sleep too.
Wellies247

Post by Wellies247 »

I do this quite often, waders, my hunters and sometimes rubber gloves too....mmmmm
Get your boots on
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Love sleeping in rainwear but it's hard to get to sleep for long as like you all say it gets a tad hot and very sweaty which I also love the feeling of.
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

Sleep in my Oilskins quite often....Lovely
Shinypvc100

Post by Shinypvc100 »

Sleeping in pvc is the ultimate pvc pleasures