Sleeping in Rubber and PVC.

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
shinymacs

Sleeping in Rubber and PVC.

Post by shinymacs »

I have slept in rubber and pvc macs before...but last night on a whim ( after a good day at Wembley for the Checkatrade Trophy match ) I slept all night in my rubber thigh waders ( only used indoors )...I did keep waking up ,but it was lovely to feel the rubber on my legs and close to my crotch , and the aroma of rubber under the quilt was lovely. Do many other members sleep in their macs and boots ?
kinkycumbria

Re: Sleeping in Rubber and PVC.

Post by kinkycumbria »

YES i have often when away with work
and everytime i woke up if bring myself to a creamy conclusion with my rubber gloved hands
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

I don't sleep in my rubber as much but I love cuddling up to my pvc wear. I have tons of the stuff: festival over boots, bed boots, lots of raincoats, pvc pants, gloves, shiny umbrellas, shorts, bloomers, sleep sacks, pool floaties, over booties, breath control hoods, etc.
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

Sleeping in a one piece coverall with the hood up is great fun in the winter when the temperatures are low enough at night not to get too hot and keep waking up, during the summer months I usually just wear some plastic pants to sleep in, and I do look forward to waking up in them too ;)
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
kinkychippy

Post by kinkychippy »

For me sleeping in rubber and plastic macs and pants is a passion ,but it's getting the opportunity to actually do it .as my very vanilla wife is never far away, even just to go to bed wearing plastic pants would be great, but she thinks I'm weird because of my plastic and rubber fetish. My ex wife did not have an issue with it .In fact I would sometimes go to bed after she has gone up and she would be in bed waiting for me wearing a see thu plastic mac. Also she would put me in tight plastic mac bondage when I asked her to tie me up . When working away from home and staying in a hotel room I will take a extra bag full of rubber and plastic fetish wear so I can sleep in them ,a rare opportunity to actually have a sweaty pvc sleep. It's a lovely feeling in the morning to wake up in rubber or plastic. Oh happy days, sadly missed.
sergiouk

Post by sergiouk »

PVC and polyurethane coveralls, sauna suits, full body drysuit, more recently locked on so I can't take it off during the night and on one occasion for twelve hours so it was pretty wet by the end, and a couple of times a snug-fitting rubber catsuit with feet (but not hood or gloves) locked on for upwards of a day which gets quite sweaty - four days being the record.
Debbie Maclover

Post by Debbie Maclover »

Yes, I often sleep in my gorgeous SBR mackintosh. As one writer observed, it fills the bed with the most lovely fragrance, and every movement is accompanied by lovely feelings and sounds - and it's a delight to wake up 'encased' in the mackintosh knowing one has had several hours so dressed. On summer nights it can get a tad warm and sweaty but even that is not without its pleasures.
jamesgreenberg

Post by jamesgreenberg »

Never slept in rubber but often sleep in things like shiny black pvc raintrousers and jacket... hard to sleep but worth it!
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

As a married man only able to sleep in rubber/PVC on one occasion. Had Nora wellingtons, rubber gloves and gasmask on and wrapped in a wonderful glass clear plastic sheet which has wonderful smell. I say sleep but as you might guess didn't have much, but experience wonderful. However, jealous of Debbie having an SBR mackintosh, that would be my ideal, particularly if it was the Bizarre one on Sealware site.
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

On a cold night I've often slept in a plastic rain suit. Keeps you warm, a little sweaty in the morning. But nothing better for a really deep sleep. One of the best articles is one of these plastic go karting suits. Head to toe total bliss.