Sleeping in Rubber and PVC.

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
yellowgirl

Re: Sleeping in Rubber and PVC.

Post by yellowgirl »

Yes my wife and I often fall asleep while wearing our rainsuits or macs,and yes the feel of the rubber against our bodies is also erotic too,Glad other people wear it to bed
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

yellowgirl wrote: April 6th, 2019, 1:33 pm Yes my wife and I often fall asleep while wearing our rainsuits or macs,and yes the feel of the rubber against our bodies is also erotic too,Glad other people wear it to bed
Many of the posters on here have found it impossible to achieve or maintain such a situation so it's great to hear of two people who have. More power to your elbows!
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

I tried sleeping in pvc or rubber but I can never really get a good sleep out of it. I always worry that my body will overheat.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Have slept in nylon cagoules and plastic pants a few times, i normal don’t get a full nights sleep without waking up a little aroused and hot 🥵 lol
Lets get swishy!
northernbloke

Post by northernbloke »

Does anyone like inflating up a PVC mac, say with a hairdryer, so that it looks like a balloon, and then do you HUMP the warm smelly inflated pvc ?
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

I never had the patience/restraint to spend a whole night in rubber/PVC. I used to have to spend nights away from home for work back in the day and it was always nice to go to sleep with a proper plastic mattress cover on the bed, especially when combined with old fashioned cheap nylon sheets. Both seem to be few and far between now, possibly on account of the development of more sophisticated waterproofing materials and new hospitality grading guidelines.
Cosmicboy

Post by Cosmicboy »

After reading this thread I decided to try this last night, I covered my mattress in lovely soft shiny pertex fabric and donned my PUL super soft one piece overall and in I got pulling the pertex fabric over me together with my winter duvet. What a lovely feeling sleeping in pvc is, I woke up wringing with sweat with the pvc clinging to my body. I took me ages to drop off again, a lovely experience one I plan to repeat.
Straitjacketed

(Deleted)

Post by Straitjacketed »

(Deleted)
Last edited by Straitjacketed on December 30th, 2021, 9:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
PVC Raincoat

Post by PVC Raincoat »

I must be one of the luckiest guys on here, I get to year my pvc/rubber mac's/suits whenever I want, I wear it at least 3-4 evenings and nights a week, my wife does not mind at all and will dress in it as well.
furryhood

Post by furryhood »

Hello. Ive just come across this subject, especially the last reply from PVC raincoat. Ive been on here for a couple of years and it does appear that tolerant wives or girlfriends seem rather few and far between. I, too, am one of the lucky ones, whose wife, doesn't necessarily understand, but most certainly goes along with my fads! However, it took much time and careful nurturing. Probably a great deal of love and definitely bribery too! Offering to do housework was always a winner! So, yes, I too, am allowed to wear it to bed. Highly shiny, Pvc, rubber or vinyl. I particularly like anything hooded, so with the addition of the new digital timer padlocks now appearing on the market, said mac(s) and/or suits, can now be locked on for an extended time period of her choice. No taking off if you get too hot and sticky. All I will get is 'Your choice, tough titty!' Its always best of course when you go to bed and she has laid out her choice of nightwear for you. No arguments! I even occasionally get to cuddle up with her, in her own shiny rainwear that she has. Fingers crossed for tonight!