Leather Skirts

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
Sarah pvc

Re: Leather Skirts

Post by Sarah pvc »

Sounds adorable Heather
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

WealdenMac wrote: February 24th, 2019, 10:02 am And now Rachel Burden on BBC this morning, not wearing her glasses but still so rocking the 1950's schoolmistress look (strict but fair) in her superb brown leather pencil skirt.
She must have an extensive collection of leather skirts, she sometimes wears a green leather green hobble skirt with a slit up the side.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

Some splendid OTK fantasy material in all this.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

My wife likes to watch "Neighbours" while we eat lunch. The arrival on the scene of Nicolette-a slim, red-haired, lesbian nurse much given to wearing a press-stud fronted, black leather miniskirt, has certainly aroused a greater than usual interest on my part.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

And now Nicolette's wearing a shiny version of the skirt.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

The arrival of autumn sees the estimable Louise Minchin on breakfast telly in a very smart leather skirt.
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

WealdenMac wrote: November 2nd, 2020, 3:17 pm The arrival of autumn sees the estimable Louise Minchin on breakfast telly in a very smart leather skirt.
I saw that, very arousing. It looked very tight aswell.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

WealdenMac wrote: September 9th, 2020, 8:10 pm My wife likes to watch "Neighbours" while we eat lunch. The arrival on the scene of Nicolette-a slim, red-haired, lesbian nurse much given to wearing a press-stud fronted, black leather miniskirt, has certainly aroused a greater than usual interest on my part.
And now a old character from way back, Amy, has arrived and brought with her a number of shiny miniskirts too
razvandobos

Post by razvandobos »

I have this beautiful leather skirt from Liz Claiborne, and it has two gold buttons for pockets up front. It’s very sexy. I think many guys look sexy in leather skirts.
razvandobos

Post by razvandobos »

HeatherluvsPVC wrote: September 12th, 2017, 6:31 pm
Taurus wrote: September 12th, 2017, 5:42 pm I certainly do love the feeling of nice smooth pvc on my body but the situation at my home doesn't allow it and I think it will be difficult for a man to take a pvc skirt to the fittingrooms... At the moment my "collection" is limited to two nice short PVC/Vinyl macs (red and black) and they are locked in a small suitcase. These macs are for bedroom use only and yes, they feel great on my skin ;)

If the situation were different my collection could indeed be a lot bigger with maybe more than just pvc macs...
Taurus
Agreed it is a bit difficult for a guy to take a skirt (PVC or otherwise into a changing room) but, in my experience, the sales assistants are quite often aware when a man is looking at a skirt and trying to work out if it would fit and are quite adept at letting them know if they would need a larger or smaller size (without being derisory) or If that fails there is always the internet.
The pleasure of wearing a knee length snug fitting black PVC skirt is something that everyone should experience at least once in their lives, ideally while wearing a tightly belted long shiny black PVC mac. :P
Back in late 2019, I was looking at the leather skirt that were on sale for the winter season at Dillard's and some of the shop assistants there asked me if I wanted to try any on. There were dark red and black ones, made out of lambskin. I'm a mens size 38 on the waist, so that would be a 18 or 2XL for womens skirts and pants. They didn't have that size, only up to XL or XXL. I loved to try them on but I didn't have interest then sadly.