James' Rude Awakening

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Rives

Re: James' Rude Awakening

Post by Rives »

Highshine5 wrote: January 17th, 2023, 6:33 pm What, keep promoting yourself? Bit selfish methinks. There are others on here also wanting to be read! If you are that popular you will naturally keep top spot surely!!!
I was directing that to MikeR. But never mind. Hope your day gets better

My posting frequency hardly points to self-promotion

#rude
Miker_uk

Post by Miker_uk »

MrDoudy wrote: January 17th, 2023, 7:27 pm
Mention of the compulsory double breasted belted gabardine mackintosh brought back memories of my own schooldays when these were also a compulsory part of the school uniform. Up to age 15, these were navy blue and as we were poor my mum bought mine at age 11 in an extra large size to allow for growth. At that age the the mack was almost ankle length on me and fellow classmates shamed me by referring to it as my "dress". By the age of 15 I had reached my full height and now the navy blue mack was actually the correct length for my height, for economy my mum kept me in it for the rest of my schooldays although in the 6th form we were supposed to change to a grey one, so I was teased yet again by my classmates for my "junior school" mack! In more recent years, in retirement, again for economy, I decided to relive that humiliation by acquiring and wearing regularly a belted double breasted navy blue gabardine mack bought from a local charity shop as my regular and and by then even more dated rainwear choice.
That's very interesting to hear. I, too, wore a a belted double breasted navy blue gaberdine mackintosh until I left school at 18 even though they were not compulsory beyond the 5th Form. I also now hove one very similar and - like you - relive the humiliation but sometimes wearing it. Mine is a girl's gaberdine and has a hood to increase the humiliation.

https://imgur.com/gallery/1TbYWiw
https://imgur.com/gallery/cgyeKFL

Mike
Rives

Post by Rives »

It looks very smart when buttoned to the neck and belted tightly Mike
Miker_uk

Post by Miker_uk »

Rives wrote: January 21st, 2023, 8:50 am It looks very smart when buttoned to the neck and belted tightly Mike
Thank you. Glad you like the photos.