James' Rude Awakening

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
magsw1

Re: James' Rude Awakening

Post by magsw1 »

Excellent story , taken for a fitting by such strict ladies, for smart new `uniform` -perfect .
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

This sounds very much like my childhood. Having to wear long nylon pacamacs, all clothes picked by my mother and certainly not fashionable.
Rives

Post by Rives »

Andyf08 wrote: October 28th, 2021, 7:33 pm This sounds very much like my childhood. Having to wear long nylon pacamacs, all clothes picked by my mother and certainly not fashionable.
That was my experience well into my teens. And no argument allowed
Rives

Post by Rives »

Andyf08 wrote: October 28th, 2021, 7:33 pm This sounds very much like my childhood. Having to wear long nylon pacamacs, all clothes picked by my mother and certainly not fashionable.
A nylon pakamac buttoned to the neck was worn until I was 18
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

Rives wrote: October 28th, 2021, 8:52 pm
A nylon pakamac buttoned to the neck was worn until I was 18
Yes I had the same until I left home at 23. All buttons must be done up at all times. Never allowed out without my pacamac.
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

Rives wrote: October 28th, 2021, 8:51 pm
That was my experience well into my teens. And no argument allowed
Definitely not allowed to argue. My parents were right and that was final. Any protest was swiftly dealt with pants down and bare bottom spanking.
Miker_uk

Post by Miker_uk »

Rives wrote: December 9th, 2016, 5:48 pm James looked at himself in the mirror in the outfitters. How on earth had it come to this? How on earth had he allowed himself to be led down this path by a group of crazy women from his office? He stood there inside Wildings, the traditional outfitters in Swansea that seemed, in his opinion, to only stock clothes from the 1960’s. No one with any street cred like him would go in there, he reasoned.

There he was, on a Saturday afternoon, dressed in short trousers, knee length socks, and a school uniform, wearing a blue full length belted gaberdine mackintosh. He shook his head to himself, as he attempted to reconcile the events of the last 24 hours.

Love it! I had to wear a belted gaberdine mackintosh until I left school at 18 even though there weren't compulsory beyond the Fifth Form. My grandmother bought me a shiny black rubber mackintosh when I was caught in the rain one day without a raincoat and I had to wear that whenever I visited her. Hated it then.
Rives

Post by Rives »

Miker_uk wrote: January 17th, 2023, 8:03 am
Rives wrote: December 9th, 2016, 5:48 pm James looked at himself in the mirror in the outfitters. How on earth had it come to this? How on earth had he allowed himself to be led down this path by a group of crazy women from his office? He stood there inside Wildings, the traditional outfitters in Swansea that seemed, in his opinion, to only stock clothes from the 1960’s. No one with any street cred like him would go in there, he reasoned.

There he was, on a Saturday afternoon, dressed in short trousers, knee length socks, and a school uniform, wearing a blue full length belted gaberdine mackintosh. He shook his head to himself, as he attempted to reconcile the events of the last 24 hours.

Love it! I had to wear a belted gaberdine mackintosh until I left school at 18 even though there weren't compulsory beyond the Fifth Form. My grandmother bought me a shiny black rubber mackintosh when I was caught in the rain one day without a raincoat and I had to wear that whenever I visited her. Hated it then.
Thank you Mike. Yes this is exactly how my life as a teenager unfolded too. Although Granny was very sensible, it can't have been easy for you. Would love to chat further (have sent you a private message)
Rives

Post by Rives »

This story still has some mileage left in it. Let me know if its of interest, or if it's not (I'll leave it where it is, if so)
Highshine5

Post by Highshine5 »

What, keep promoting yourself? Bit selfish methinks. There are others on here also wanting to be read! If you are that popular you will naturally keep top spot surely!!!