'Hi-de-hi'
Posted: February 9th, 2015, 8:44 am
If you are in the UK, the episode this afternoon (9th Jan) on BBC2 should be 'If wet in the ballroom' which features a number of plastic macs, in particular Gladys Pugh's!
Phil.
Phil.
The forum for all things rainwear
https://rainwearcentral.com/
I wonder how many times you will keep repeating the Hi-De-Hi postings in the future.plasphil wrote:So what, I originally posted the link to the YouTube video in March 2012!
P.
Why do you even bother posting on here when all you ever do is complain when people post things that may have previously been posted two years ago, or insult people who don't know any languages other than English? I'm sure there are many more worldly communities you can take part in that will provide you with a more suitably highbrow level of discourse than we lowly plebeians are able to provide.regenhoedje wrote:I wonder how many times you will keep repeating the Hi-De-Hi postings in the future.plasphil wrote:So what, I originally posted the link to the YouTube video in March 2012!
P.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3693&start=20