Destruction

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
Mrwhitefish

Re: Destruction

Post by Mrwhitefish »

staggy wrote: October 11th, 2021, 11:54 am I have a selection of raincoats marked for destruction but would love to have someone to enjoy the destruction with if anyone is local to Hertfordshire
Only if i was in the UK staggy I'd join you in a heartbeat no questions asked and I'd even bring donations to offer up for destruction i love ripping but i could never bring myself to just destroy something nice just for the fun of it only if it's damaged already fair game let the ripping begin.
IV only ever destroyed ruined something nice once before that was bought for me by my ex girlfriend i couldn't stand too see it and look at it in the cupboard anymore so in a rage i took a knife to the coat busted the pants apart with my bare hands and burnt the boots she gave me and also took a axe to the expensive pair of rollerblades she also bought me for my birthday and I must say that was a pretty fun experience it felt good destroying it all and putting a match too the boots and skates .
It's not really my preferred thing destruction but if opertunity and offer was there for some destruction with somebody I'm sure I could get into the
moment and let my hair down and let loose it probably would be a very fun time and experience id say 👌🔪✂️🔥
Mrwhitefish

Post by Mrwhitefish »

staggy wrote: October 11th, 2021, 11:54 am I have a selection of raincoats marked for destruction but would love to have someone to enjoy the destruction with if anyone is local to Hertfordshire
Only if i was in the UK staggy I'd join you in a heartbeat no questions asked and I'd even bring donations to offer up for destruction i love ripping but i could never bring myself to just destroy something nice just for the fun of it only if it's damaged already fair game let the ripping begin.
IV only ever destroyed ruined something nice once before that was bought for me by my ex girlfriend i couldn't stand too see it and look at it in the cupboard anymore so in a rage i took a knife to the coat busted the pants apart with my bare hands and burnt the boots she gave me and also took a axe to the expensive pair of rollerblades she also bought me for my birthday and I must say that was a pretty fun experience it felt good destroying it all and putting a match too the boots and skates .
It's not really my preferred thing destruction but if opertunity and offer was there for some destruction with somebody I'm sure I could get into the
moment and let my hair down and let loose it probably would be a very fun time and experience id say 👌🔪✂️🔥
kinkydenn

Post by kinkydenn »

ilikecoated wrote: September 21st, 2022, 8:21 am The items that have been frozen and boiled multiple times were put in a trashbag while still wet and left outside for a few months. Because this was a shady place they were still wet when I opened the bag. So i let them dry in the hot sun before they were inspected.
You can see that the swimsuit survived it in the best condition of them all. It is still nice and shiny with a nice rustle and almost no wrinkles. I guess it needs quite a few more freezes and boils or it will be used for a skin treatment with hot mud. The material it is made of would be very nice for making p-pants.
On the second place is the shiny vinyl biker jacket which turned quite crinckly and lost a bit of its shine and rustling ability. But still quite good. I think it needs a couple of good boils until it starts to peel.
On the third place is the jumpsuit which turned very soft, matte and its rustle became very faint.
On the last place is the imitation leather biker jacket which starts to peel because its coating became extremely brittle.
But it was already boiled once about two years ago and then left in the attic.
For the video I was wearing a new shiny vinyl biker jacket. I made some noise with it in the beginning as well.

https://youtu.be/pgHx5tYO_hY
I would love to wear the swimsuit and the jumpsuit before they meet their demise!
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

That olive green rainparka is made from a very nice PU coated cotton fabric and is a model by ONLY from two years ago.

In my newest video you can see the preparation of a cute pair of imitation leather dungarees. To get a more complete outfit a red shiny vinyl top with collar and front zip is added. It gets buttoned to the dungarees so it can't escape in panic. I already used it in another video where it was polished and some rustling was performance as well. Also this time some rustling and zipping was done. There was also some rustling with the shiny vinyl coat I was wearing.
Enjoy !
https://youtu.be/MXkgvVKNd6o
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

For those who want to know how the debris from the shredding process looks like I have done a video. You can see pieces of a pair of black vinyl trousers with visible front zip, a red pair of shiny vinyl jeans, the black pair with wood, a burgundy vinyl biker jacket, a black biker jacket and a golden leatherette biker jacket. As usual I make some noises wirh my shiny outfit at the beginning. Enjoy !

https://youtu.be/Z6GTDfU0d8k
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

Here you can see the presentation and polishing of a cute vinyl dress that looks a bit like a crossover between fifties style and goth. For its processng it will be styled with a pretty Italian real leather biker jacket.

https://youtu.be/rY_-vD1mOTg
kinkydenn

Post by kinkydenn »

Love the dress! Where is it from? Just the sort of thing I like to wear!
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

The dress was made by "Phaze" a few years ago. It is in an extra small. I guess it wouldn't fit you. Otherwise I would have offered to shred you in the complete outfit. If you like leather biker jackets at all.
kinkydenn

Post by kinkydenn »

shred me in it anyway!
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

With or wirhout the leather jacket ?
All of them.
But that nice brand new shinny red pair vinyl pants 😉👌🔪✂️
I cringe watching your videos just shredding nice beautiful PVC vinyl rainwear and all brand new still with tags on it 😳😬😱. .
Yes, these are super nice. And their rustling is one of the best.
Have you seen the video where I was boiling a pair of them ?
The next pair of these red vinyl jeans will be abused first before it meets the shredder. Someone who has already enjoyed it once will get caned in them. The last pair that they used was immediately taken off afterwards by ripping and disposed in the fireplace. It seems that this scenario added to the enjoyment. But the next one will come back so I can see the damage of the very fine vinyl fabric.
They have also used denim and Imitation leather hotpants for the same purpose but said that these vinyl jeans worked the best regarding feeling and sound. They can also help to prevent "accidents".