How and when did your fetish begin?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
annabell-cagoule

Re: How and when did your fetish begin?

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Morairty, had an experience very similar to yourself, even tried to purge a few times by getting rid of all my rainwear but having to start buying them again and ended up quite unhappy until I admitted to myself that they were just my thing. Being trans i had exactly the same experience trying to hide my identity until it made me physically and mentally very ill, i had to come out, it had cost me one marriage and I didn’t want to loose another. I told my partner about my fetish for rainwear very early on and they stayed, 2017 i came out to them as trans and although transitioning slowly they are still by my side. We have to be ourselves or often it leads to dark places. I just wish the world was more accepting of everyone in it. Xx
Lets get swishy!
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

My story is similar. It started around that age for me too. As a child I already had a certain interest in raincoats. I was in the 80's and I remember having an orange PVC raincoat and I liked the feeling of the smooth plastic-like material. The nice thing is that this type of raincoat is still available in adult sizes. I bought a second hand one from a nice lady and I still enjoy it a lot :D
Wellies247

Post by Wellies247 »

Mine started at around 5 years old when I got my first pair of wellies, i was instantly hooked and wore them constantly till they wore out, I had other pairs as I grew older but only realised at about the age of 15 that there was more to this than I thought, I got a pair of hunter waders as I liked exploring the low tide at my local harbour and the feeling when I put them on was just amazing, I felt power and butterflies in my stomach just looking at them.
Now I have 3 pairs of waders, numerous wellies and a selection of raingear, jodhpurs and riding boots, all of which send me to heaven when I put them on, I absolutely adore getting muddy and quite simply cannot get enough, I love seeing people wearing similar gear and when we get wet weather (or sometimes dry) I'm usually booted up and out enjoying it. I'm totally addicted.
Get your boots on
Wellies247

Post by Wellies247 »

Mydreamhascometrue wrote: May 7th, 2021, 11:55 am Mine all began back when I was 6 years old and I would put on rubber baby pants and my mums rainmac and go out in the woods where we lived.40 years on still the same
Sounds fun. I love that people do this stuff
Get your boots on
ShinyMacLover

Post by ShinyMacLover »

I can remember wearing my red wellies to bed when I was around 4 years old. And can remember a wee girl in playschool, who had a patent jacket and shoes....that was the start of my "shiny" fetish.

When I was around 15 in 1988, loads of women were wearing plastic macs at that time, and I think that's where it became a sexual fetish with me. In my 30s I used to go parties dressed up with full make up, pvc wear and boots, and had lots of fun. Now I'm older I don't dress up any more, however I'm I might get back into it again, as its something I've never been able to suppress.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

ShinyMacLover wrote: July 12th, 2021, 4:34 pm I can remember wearing my red wellies to bed when I was around 4 years old. And can remember a wee girl in playschool, who had a patent jacket and shoes....that was the start of my "shiny" fetish.

When I was around 15 in 1988, loads of women were wearing plastic macs at that time, and I think that's where it became a sexual fetish with me. In my 30s I used to go parties dressed up with full make up, pvc wear and boots, and had lots of fun. Now I'm older I don't dress up any more, however I'm I might get back into it again, as its something I've never been able to suppress.
We never knew back then that good rainwear would become a thing of the past. I guess, even as late as the 80’s, we still thought future fabrics would be shiny and lovely… little did we know! Today I was out in my sensible raincoat in the rain and was the only one properly protected.
ShinyMacLover

Post by ShinyMacLover »

Yes,
I used to count the plastic macs I saw on my journey home, when I started my first job. And there were a few regular Mac and Shiny Boots wearing women that got on my bus. Great memories.
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

ShinyMacLover wrote: July 12th, 2021, 4:34 pm

When I was around 15 in 1988, loads of women were wearing plastic macs
I would have to agree with this, in the late 1980's there were lots of women in shiny rainwear, but within a few years there had been a noticeable decline and now it is as rare as hen's teeth
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

Mine started as far back as I remember but became a fetish as soon as puberty hit. It all started with leather jackets and coats. The creaking sound always made me feel tingly down there and never knew why until later on. I liked to wear a leather coat I had naked and rubbing against it. One day I didnt know what was happening but I came for the first time and it took off from there.I also liked seening girls then wearing shiny pvc raincoats too and hearing the different creaking sounds they made. Today everything on my fetish world relates to back then and always revolves around leather and pvc. Now I also have fantasy of dressing as a woman in pvc raincoats or leather etc and going out. Wouldn't mind sucking on a cock too. The edge to keep finding the stuff that gets me going grows more and more. My wife is the only one that knows of my fetish and it took time to tell her of it. She also knows of things I want to try and maybe will someday. She's not into what I'm into but she does try and I've gotten us some pvc fetishwear to have fun with on the occasion we go that route
thicko2008

Post by thicko2008 »

Don't know what age i was but my mum had a gray rubber Mack in her wardrobe and when she was out i used to get it out and put it over my head and feel the sensation of lovely rubber till i had a orgasem now have quite a few PVC Mac's and other shiny outfits for especially some hoods in rubber and PVC seeing a mistress who likes to dress me up in my favourite items then tightly bounds me with a gag and then leaves me for a while would like to meet anyone with the Same interest i live near Basildon Essex