How and when did your fetish begin?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
thicko2008

Re: How and when did your fetish begin?

Post by thicko2008 »

Don't know what age i was but my mum had a gray rubber Mack in her wardrobe and when she was out i used to get it out and put it over my head and feel the sensation of lovely rubber till i had a orgasem now have quite a few PVC Mac's and other shiny outfits for especially some hoods in rubber and PVC seeing a mistress who likes to dress me up in my favourite items then tightly bounds me with a gag and then leaves me for a while would like to meet anyone with the Same interest i live near Basildon Essex
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

thicko2008 wrote: August 22nd, 2021, 10:47 am Don't know what age i was but my mum had a gray rubber Mack in her wardrobe and when she was out i used to get it out and put it over my head and feel the sensation of lovely rubber till i had a orgasem now have quite a few PVC Mac's and other shiny outfits for especially some hoods in rubber and PVC seeing a mistress who likes to dress me up in my favourite items then tightly bounds me with a gag and then leaves me for a while would like to meet anyone with the Same interest i live near Basildon Essex

Too bad I live so far away. Glad many of us have common interests
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

black_shiny wrote: August 22nd, 2021, 10:59 am
thicko2008 wrote: August 22nd, 2021, 10:47 am Don't know what age i was but my mum had a gray rubber Mack in her wardrobe and when she was out i used to get it out and put it over my head and feel the sensation of lovely rubber till i had a orgasem now have quite a few PVC Mac's and other shiny outfits for especially some hoods in rubber and PVC seeing a mistress who likes to dress me up in my favourite items then tightly bounds me with a gag and then leaves me for a while would like to meet anyone with the Same interest i live near Basildon Essex

Too bad I live so far away. Glad many of us have common interests
Why would they have to be your Favourite items??
Ah you are just up the A13!
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

spitfire617 wrote: August 22nd, 2021, 11:36 am
Why would they have to be your Favourite items??
Ah you are just up the A13!
Would you like to take them up the A13? :D :D :D
Funpvcmac

Post by Funpvcmac »

I got some new pillows when I was 14 I liked the smell of the bag it came in ,I converted the bag into a top then ventured further into vinyl and pvc raincoats and suits
rainfash

Post by rainfash »

Mine Started in 1972 at the age of 7, when I started in school. My parents bought me shiny blue Vinyl raincoat from Woolies and many other classmates also had shiny raincoats.
Popular colours at that time were shiny orange, shiny red and shiny yellow and shiny green.
The Girls wore shiny red and shiny green vinyl unlined raincoats, some girls had Cotton backed PVC raincoats, but the most pupils had shiny unlined vinyl raincoats. When I was 13 in 1978, i had a girl friend / class mate who had a shiny red seethrough clear Girls raincoat, that was wonderful.
Straitjacketed

(Deleted)

Post by Straitjacketed »

(Deleted)
Last edited by Straitjacketed on December 30th, 2021, 9:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
BobbyValore

Post by BobbyValore »

Straitjacketed wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 12:29 pm It's funny how there's a recurrent theme of finding something uncomfortable, embarrassing, humiliating at the time but, afterwards, eroticising those ostensibly negative feelings. I wonder sometimes if it's a particular kind of psychological defence mechanism: cope with an unpleasant experience/memory by transforming it into a turn-on.
Yes, interesting. Maybe it also has something to do with sex in general having a stigma. People don't really talk about sex, or mention masturbation, so it gets all thrown into a section of the brain you don't talk about, should be ashamed of. Those feelings might get mixed up in there after a while. Similar to many of the kinks of being dominated, forced feminization, whipped, tied up, humiliated, crawling at someone's feet, etc.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

I hunk the embarrassment starts young when we think we are different, and don’t understand the feelings we are having, Like many people here, I spent many years assuming I was the only person in the world attracted to plastic raincoats. I didn’t know why I felt like that and so assumed it was wrong and felt embarrassed. Domination and humiliation is not a big thing for me, but can see why others like it.

JM
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

JellyMan wrote: December 23rd, 2021, 11:33 pm I hunk the embarrassment starts young when we think we are different, and don’t understand the feelings we are having, Like many people here, I spent many years assuming I was the only person in the world attracted to plastic raincoats. I didn’t know why I felt like that and so assumed it was wrong and felt embarrassed. Domination and humiliation is not a big thing for me, but can see why others like it.

JM
My thoughts exactly. I felt that I was the only person in the world who had feelings like this. Once I reached the age of about eighteen( circa 1983) however, I was looking at the Sunday newspaper and an article in the women's page caught my eye. This was devoted to pvc raincoats saying how practical they are and at the same time looking sexy accompanied by some good photo's, all of which members on here would agree with. Because the article was on the women's page it must have been written by a woman and I was surprised to read it.