How and when did your fetish begin?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Jennifer987

Re: How and when did your fetish begin?

Post by Jennifer987 »

My Story by Jennifer Latex

This story is a result of Jon, who commented on one of my fiction stories and asked me how I became a latex / PVC fetish.

My story, with respect to my love of latex and PVC, begins about 25 something years ago.

Whilst at uni a group of us girls, especially Edith my best friend, would get together at weekends for parties and good times with the boys. One particular party at one of the girl’s parent’s place we decided to make it a sort of ‘theme party’ the theme being the ‘swinging sixties’. Edith and I found a couple of outfits in a party hire shop consisting of dresses, boots, hand bags and hats. My dress was an orange and yellow zig zag affair, short sleeves with a calf length hem line, the boots were white leather (a little worse for wear I seem to remember) as was the hand bag. A pill box hat in orange finished off the ensemble, I certainly looked like I had just walked out of the 60’s.

Edith chose an ‘A’ line dress in very glossy white plastic or PVC; I am not quite sure which but it looked super sexy. She had matching white calf length boots but black handbag and hat which looked a bit like a small sou wester. We also both decided to rent page boy style wigs to set off out outfits.

The party was a great success with lots of booze and loud Beatles music. A couple of guys (friends of fellow uni students) latched on to us for most of the evening and both Edith and I enjoyed their conversation and wit.

I rather fancied the boy Edith had and she seemed to have eyes on ‘my boy’, they both had had a fair amount to drink and were looking a bit glassy eyed. An idea came to mind and said I was going to the bath room and sort of indicated to Edith to join me. In the bath room I asked her if indeed her preference was for my boy and she said it was. Right I said lets swap clothes and wigs and see what happens and I’ll bet they won’t pick it. In truth I also really liked the look of Edith’s dress and fancied trying it on. We both stripped down and exchanged all out clothes and the wigs with each other. The shiny dress fitted me very well and I felt really good in it and even liked the faint aroma coming from it.

The rouse worked really well and if the boys did notice then they kept quiet about it. So the rest of the evening was enjoyed by all. We didn’t leave the party until well into the early morning and from what I can remember we crashed down at Edith’s flat still in our outfits. I awoke with the sun well up into the sky still in the white dress and feeling a bit strange having the shiny material still around my body. I smoothed my hands down it to remove some of the creases and enjoyed the sensation; I think I really liked the shininess and how it made me look, sort of sexy.

We returned the gear later that day to the hire shop and life carried on as normal at the uni and at home. My mind often returned to the white plastic dress and how it made me feel, I wondered if it was just the dress or that I was a little too intoxicated. In any event I did like the feeling when I had it on and even considered hiring it out again to see if I still felt the same when sober. It was some weeks later when browsing through a fashion catalogue I saw a shiny black raincoat with hood and a belt pulled tightly around the models waist, I was fascinated with it, it looked so sexy and glamorous, the way the studio lights were reflecting off the PVC made it almost magical. The price was very reasonable so I ordered one in blue, not sure just why I chose the blue but the colour seem to suit it best I guess.

It arrived a few days later and within minutes I had it on and yes I still felt the same nice feeling I had previously with the white dress. I twirled around in front of the mirror to admire the coat and smoothed my hands and arms along its smooth shiny surface. I loved it and the way I felt with it on, I pulled the hood over my head and the smell was very strong and sweet and for the first time realised I was becoming aroused. I caressed my breasts and the feeling felt stronger and when I put my hand to my crutch I almost came. I took off the coat so as to remove all my clothes including my underwear and put the coat back on and caressed myself all over until I did orgasm. I was in love with my new coat and what it did for me.

That was how it all began and my love of shiny smooth plastic and PVC garments has only increased since. I bought several more coats and some dresses and even a pair of panties although I must admit they are not very comfortable to wear for any period of time, I once tried to sleep in them but I sweated in them and it was not a good experience. I would surf the web for pictures of girls and men dressed in PVC and enjoyed looking at them and it was then that latex caught my imagination as it too was smooth and could be very shiny when polished. I wasn’t too keen on the cat suits but rather the looser fitting dresses and coats. The costs were much more than the PVC and it took me quite a while until I gained the courage to buy something in latex. As I didn’t have enough money to buy the fancier dresses or coats I ordered a simple black chemise from Libidex and some of their polish as they recommended. The slip arrived and I had it on straight away but as it was still a flat mat finish it didn’t really excite me so much and I was a little disappointed at first, but after removing it and spending about an hour bringing it up to a really glossy shine inside and out and putting it back on and seeing myself in the mirror I just knew I had done the right thing. I lay on the bed and rolled around enjoying the sensation of the latex on my body and it wasn’t too long before I became aroused to the extreme and enjoyed one of my best climaxes ever.

So that is the story of how I became in love with latex and PVC. Over the years since I have purchased many more items and wear them regularly mostly indoors though. I enjoy most the larger items as I can wrap myself fully in them and have the feeling of the latex all over my body. I am still not too keen on the look of tight fitting cat suits but I do have a couple of pencil skirts which make me hobble around as there is very little leg movement in them. I could not wear them in public as taking 6” steps would make me look really silly, but at home the restrictiveness of the skirt enhances the sexiness somehow, but anyway I just like the feeling.
Raincoatlove

Post by Raincoatlove »

I had a relative that had a semi trans gray raincoat in the 60s. I discovered it in his closet and got aroused. I brought it into the bathroom, snapped it up and had my way with it. What an incredible climax. I was hooked and always managed to sneak that raincoat away and make love to it when we visited.
Rubberkell

Post by Rubberkell »

It began, probably in my cot laid on that soft rubber sheet. Awakened at about six or seven years old, when in Woolworths shopping with mother, I used to be drawn to the counter selling those elasticated plimsolls with the smooth shiny black rubber toecaps and bumper all around the shoe that I would lovingly rub my finger along until dragged away.Progressing to the pvc Mac's of the sixties, to nowadays having catsuits, hoods, Wellingtons, waders, gloves and a pvc super soft shiny green ladies Mac and a few other things. Why? I don't know but wouldn't be without them
pvc_simon

Post by pvc_simon »

I love wearing plastic baby pants in bed between plastic sheets. It all started for me when as a young boy I often went over to play at a friends house one hot summer and his mother made us have a rest each afternoon and made us sleep in a cot with a big plastic sheet. As it was so hot she got us to undress but as a precaution she put us both into transparent plastic plants and got us to sleep together in plastic pants on the plastic sheet, which we both loved.

A few years later I developed a fascination for plastic rain wear and PVC sheets and found a range of plastic suits, capes and PVC over trousers in a bike shop. I was nervous at first but plucked up the courage to buy a two piece plastic cycle suit comprising a transparent yellow PVC top and PVC over trousers, together with a matching PVC cape made of the same transparent yellow plastic which were made of the same soft and swishy PVC. When I got back to the house where I was staying, I couldn't wait to strip off in my bed room and put on the yellow PVC top and lie down on the PVC cape that I had draped over the bed. Then while lying on the PVC cape, wearing only the soft transparent PVC top, I reached out to the soft transparent PVC over trousers and gradually pulled them up over my legs and felt a wonderful feeling enveloping. As I felt the soft PVC caressing my legs, I pulled the elastic waistband of the PVC over trousers up over my hips and felt the soft PVC encompass my legs and groin at which point I then had my first massive ejaculation (that I only realised later)which splattered semen all over the plastic of the PVC over trousers. I then rolled over in my wet PVC trousers (which felt just like the plastic baby pants of my youth) onto the PVC cape spread out on the bed and drifted off the sleep...

After this first experience of plastic rainwear, overtrousers and PVC capes this introduced me into a lifelong addiction of PVC, plastic and vinyl. Very soon I had amassed a collection of plastic macs and PVC shower curtains that I loved to sleep between. Later I discovered an incontinence shop that sold soft milky white PVC sheets, PVC pillowcases and PVC duvet covers and to my delight real adult transparent plastic pants! The girl in the shop was very understanding and asked me what size of the plastic sheets I needed (single or double) and also measured my waist to check the best size for the plastic pants. She then asked If I needed any nappies and said no but she suggested that I should have the extra large size to give a loose fit. She then produced a pack of three XL Robinson's plastic pants which were made of a beautifully soft transparent PVC. She said that that they don't allow plastic pants to be tried on in the shop but that my order would be delivered the next day and that if the size wasn't right I should bring them back. The order was duly delivered the next day and it wasn't long before I had made up the bed with the milky white PVC sheets, PVC duvet cover and PVC pillow cases. I then went into the bathroom to get undressed and then slipped on my favorite soft semi transparent milky white plastic mac before returning to the bedroom. Following that I opened the pack of three Robinson's transparent plastic pants and laid them on the PVC sheet spread across the bed. I then slipped into bed, still wearing only a plastic mac, between the awaiting plastic sheets! With some trepidation I reached out for one of the pairs of Robinson's plastic pants and slowly put one leg in, followed by the other and gradually pulled the plastic pants up my legs and over may waist. Then just as before, I had a massive ejaculation into the wonderful plastic baby pants, splattering semen all over the transparent PVC and then drifted off to sleep still wearing my plastic mac and plastic pants between the soft milky white PVC sheets...

I now have massed a large collection of plastic macs, PVC rompers, PVC bloomers and of course many pairs of plastic pants. If I am away on business, I love to spread plastic sheets on the hotel bed, slip into a plastic mac with a couple of pairs of plastic pants and drift off to sleep in all this soft swishy plastic!

Would love to hear from anyone who has had similar experiences with plastic macs, PVC rainwear and plastic pants...

PVC Simon
Highshine5

Post by Highshine5 »

Sandra Walsham. She was seven. I was eight. We had been friends and sweethearts from the first time we met. Very young. Very innocent. When it rained, she always wore a pvc mac. I always had my quilted nylon anorak. One day we swapped because mine had a hood. Her long blonde hair was getting wet. We giggled and played in the puddles. I remember the feeling of wearing that mac. It felt so nice. I remember cuddling her. She looked so angelic in that hooded anorak. She told me how lovely I felt. We remained friends for years. I never forgot that first cuddle. My first love? My first fetish twinge? It's never left me. I still love hooded anoraks and shiny pvc macks. All these years later, I wonder if Sandra still remembers?
N2Bparka

Post by N2Bparka »

Primary school age 9-10. School trip to the deer park near Minstead. There was a former small school nearby used for educational school parties with classrooms. The visit was part class and mostly walking outside to the deer. Heavy rain did not stop this. We all had to bring out own wellies but for the walk they issued yellow heavy plastic [not sure back then if it was pvc;it was very shiny] hooded capes you had to pull over your head and then hood up with drawstrings. All class the same. Hooked ever since.
Foxrubber

Post by Foxrubber »

I can remember when around 5 and had to wear shiny blue and white raincoat with matching souwester.
Back in the 70’s don’t know if there were so many boys wearing the kind of garnements. Buy clearly remember I both loved and hated this crinckly raingear.

When a teenager, fantized a lot on rainwear but only had boring kway cagoules for years. When sixteen bought my first blue Guy Cotten rain jacket. And when 18 wore for the first time yellow and red Rosbras model.
Yet about 70 pieces of coats, jackets…. :)
Shinydreams

Post by Shinydreams »

For me looking back it has to have its roots in pvc nappies in my early years... the feeling of the fabric and the security it seemed to bring..In my early teens I remember my friends mum coming home in a jet black PVC trench coat and it was a though someone had set my senses alight, it was magical
Klep69

Post by Klep69 »

I was very young my mum bought me a blue rain Mac and I wore to school well most of my early school days.as I got older around 15/16 I would snoop around my parents bedroom as I also cross dressed into my mums lingerie draw.one day in wardrobe I found a pair of green nylon swishy waterproof trousers rolled neatly and pushed into a pair of my mums high heeled knee high boots i unrolled them and opened them up and inspected them and new by some certain stains that they had been used for fun and pleasure.i found them again one day where all rainwear clothing was kept with wellies ect in cubbyhole that’s why I thought it strange where I found them before.anyway I went upstairs with them stripped off and pulled them on my naked body I pulled them up tight and they had a pull string I tucked the bottoms into my socks and they made a lovely swishy sound I pulled my jeans up over them got my moped helmet and got on my moped and went for long country lane ride what a lovely feeling and a good ending .when I got home I took them off wiped them a little a placed them bac.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Lovely read. And a horny one. As I was growing up I would also go looking in my mums and sisters wardrobes to see what I could play with.
My mum had some lovely long hooded nylon macs .I used to wait till they went shopping and go get theme. Undress and put one on backwards so I could use the hood and listen to the lovely swishing of the nylon as I breathed in and out.
It didn't take me long to make a mess .and had to clean her mac and put it back before there return.