pretty smiling young blonde in pvc raincoat

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
Ian W

Re: pretty smiling young blonde in pvc raincoat

Post by Ian W »

RainyDee wrote:Well this looks like it's going to be my last contribution to this forum, for a long time now I've been getting sick to the back teeth of the way society in general can't handle any kind of criticism, the constant sycophantic seeking of adoration and appraisal for next to nothing really winds me up (the talent show mentality), if you want to do something, fine, do it, but if someone isn't falling over themselves to tell you how fantastic it is, there's no need to act as if your very existance is under threat. Unless there's been some kind of law passed I don't know about, this is still a free country where people have a right to voice their opinions whether you agree with them or not, it's a shame the same isn't true on this forum anymore.
It's a free country alright and you are perfectly free to express your opinions.
You are entitled to your opinions, but by the same token you have to concede that others are entitled to their opinions and entitled to disagree with you.

You have the cheek to accuse me of being too sensitive and looking for adoration while at the same time announcing that you are flouncing off just because someone disagrees with you!

I am quite happy with constructive criticism from people who know what they are talking about, or who are not just being negative for the sake of it or from habit.

After studying them closely for years I can assure you that it is a fact that Models, have a front, a back and 2 sides.
Of course they have a top and a bottom, but I don't like upskirt shots and shots from above the head mean you can't see their face (smiling or otherwise) so that only leaves 4 different ways to shoot them. I guess in your way of looking at it the 2 sides would count as the same, so that means a maximum of 3 photos.

Which is why I need to give up, as I have obviously done it all and there is nothing of interest left.

By the way, did you take that photo yourself that you posted earlier?
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

More blondes, more blondes.
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

Well said Ian

No doubt I'll be accused of bullying or being a sycophant but its amazing at the number of people who claim the 'right to free speech' only believe in it if people are agreeing with them

This is an open forum where people are allowed to put their point of view and others are allowed to disagree, obviously I dont agree with every post (Im a bully) but I agree with others (Im a sycophant) I will continue to contribute my views and work for as long as the forum owner allows me to

Im never sure why members of forums post "i'm leaving messages" and dont just leave quietly

Maybe they're really just looking for someone to support them and say DONT - all very X-Factor mentality to me, usually members who announce their departure do so on a number of occasions (usually everytime someone else exercises their right to free speech and they dont agree) so obviously dont carry out the 'threat'

It's always sad to see members leave, especially those who make good and regular contributions (guess Im being a sycophant) but its their choice

Ray
matron69

Post by matron69 »

What is a sycophant? But I agree with everything you say! lol lol

And before anyone say anything yes I do know what the word means without looking it up in the dictionary!

Critisism yes I agree with from people in the know.

Ian there is one pose you left out!

Swinging upside down from a lamp post!

Best wishes

Paul