Sleeping in a PVC raincoat

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
PVCLOVER

Sleeping in a PVC raincoat

Post by PVCLOVER »

In October I visited Weathervain in Kew and bought a couple of their unisex PVC macs. One of the macs I bought was the black semi transparent mac. Last night was one of the many times I slipped it on to sleep in. I Must admit to masturbating .before going to sleep as I was in bed alone. Does anyone else sleep in their PVC macs? They are great for keeping warm in if you are in bed alone on a cold night !
Domino

Re: Sleeping in a PVC raincoat

Post by Domino »

Many years ago I did, but I found that smell produced by the mixture of sweat and the warm PVC was rather unpleasant, so haven't done it since. There obviously are people who do, because you can get PVC nightdresses and pyjamas. I suspect it's a good way of ripping them, though.

Domino
merv

Post by merv »

I did try it once but found it a rather sweaty unpleasant experience so it didnt stay on very long at all. The most I wear in bed is my boxers and prefer it that way
dave62

Post by dave62 »

Like many of you, I too have tried to sleep in the cocoon feeling of PVC. But it just sweats too much.

However, there is one material that for whatever reason, just doesn't seem to sweat. It is called Euroflex, made by Gary Manufacturing in San Diego, California, and sold by severl online vendors, Fetware for one. It also goes by the name "Ultraflex"

My wife and I each have the Euroflex "lil girl dress" in clear. This is my favorite article to wear for bedtime. After the "good times", we can each fall asleep, with very little sweating when waking up in the morning. I have a few of their Euroflex pillow cases, which I use several times a month, and always when I am on the road.

Link to this item: http://www.fetware.com/ultraflex-polyur ... -p-96.html

They also have bedsheets, although for whatever reason, the flat sheets are not listed anymore. My wife will come to bed with one of the large flat sheets and will wrap it around us.

But one item caught me off guard. My wife asked me to buy, for me, a larger sized "bloomer" pants. These are knee length, elasticated, and very large. About twice a month, she will tie my hands to the bed, put the bloomer on me, then tie my feet to the bed, and then go at me. Unbelievably good stuff.

If you look for Euroflex on ebay, there are some items there. I wish Gary made the flat sheets and a raincoat.

One last note, these items are not cheap, but what price is good fun?
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

During the wintertime I keep my home on the cooler side so I've taken to wrapping up in a rain suit of some type as pyjamas. Sweaty, yes, but also very cocooning and warm in a colder bed. I've used a medium thickness plastic one or two piece karting suit many times, and it works great. Added benefit is that the sheets don't need to be changed as often!
Domino

Post by Domino »

Don't you find the smell of the plastic transfers to the sheets, then?

Domino
raincoatluver

Post by raincoatluver »

I have attempted to sleep in/or on top off rubber rain wear, pvc and vinyl rain wear many times in the past and present. I find that I only get about 1.5 to 2.5hrs of complete sleep in the raincoat until the sweat or the bunching of material starts to irritate me. I then take it off and sleep "in the buff" for the remainder of the night.

I would like to try a heavy plastic or pvc bed sheet style and have noticed them on PVC-U-Like but I don't see listed a proper "queen" size bed sheet for my mattress. Only doubles and king sizes. Does anyone have any insight to how they sleep in pvc bed sheets? I would like to hear about it. It may sway my thinking one way or the other to the "pricey purchase of enjoyment.
mason

Post by mason »

Try wearing plastic briefs and plastic bloomers over them; you can enjoy the plastic feeling you want so much without getting all sweaty
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

Domino, for whatever reason, the plastic tops or one piece suits and or bottoms that I have do not have enough of a smell to be significant, but what little they have is OK and certainly better than the gamey smelll sheets develop when they have not been changed as timely as they ought. That said, the key here is PVC that is sturdy enough to not tear when you are rolling around and changing positions throughout the night. I tend to do that whether or not I'm wrapped in plastic or not so no big deal. What I will say is that the state of comfort from the slick lube, swishing, and crackling of the rain suit is beyond belief and I actually sleep deeper and better. Many of the garments I wear are not supersoft so are not as "clingy". So sweet dreams to everyone!
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

Amazing! I'm not alone in this. Sometimes I wear my raincoat in bed. I do use it as a bed cover and it works quite well. My shiny red pvc pyjamas just arrived the other day. There was a small split just below the front opening. Trying to resolve the problem with the seller. They came with shiny red pvc underpants and a lucky dip black rubbery hood with no breathing holes. My shipment of 5 raincoats just arrived also. I have my heart set on the glass clear blue one.