Sleeping in a PVC raincoat

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
gazeebo

Re: Sleeping in a PVC raincoat

Post by gazeebo »

I personally love to wear pvc to bed whether it's on my own (usually) or with someone else. Pretty much exactly as debs37, as I love waking up in the morning hot, sweaty and very horny. I usually jump into the shower afterwards to get myself clean and give the pvc layers a quick wash before slipping into some fresh dry pvc and plastic for the day ahead.

A thin plastic rain suit or long plastic mac with a pair of plastic pants underneath is my normal fetish nightwear.
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

Yes, the "very horny" part is definately the result of sleeping all night in a pair of plastic jogging pants or the bottoms from the clear motocross suits I have on hand. The moisture provides some nice slippery benefit. Putting the plastic pants on underneath is a prudent idea as it keeps the long pants in better shape. Great advice!
iso4287

Post by iso4287 »

I tried to sleep in one of me PVC macs, but I didn't slept to much because it turns me on :-)
Plasticmariska

Post by Plasticmariska »

Last month I've slept in my blouse, short skirt, and pants all made out of black glass clear shiny pvc (Funplastic) and also wearing a Romantica raincoat of green glass clear pvc (Elements Rainwear) and white patent thighboots (Pleaser Kiss 3010). The matras was an inflatable Intex airbed of shiny glass clear pvc. A red glass clear pvc bedsheet covered this gorgeous plastic sissy safely during the night.
I have slept in heaven that night!!
pvclovering

Post by pvclovering »

What a wonderful vision you have given me Plasticmariska!
I have slept in my new PVC cagoule a couple of times, but I have worn it in the rain a couple of times too, including a heavy shower this morning. As my TV hero would say,,"lovely jubbly"!
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

I have a shiny red vinyl welding screen for the bottom sheet and a very dark shiny green welding screen for the top cover. They are very soft and supple. I also have 2 pillows with shiny black pvc covers and another 2 pillows with shiny red pvc covers. I have all kinds of rainwear I like to sleep in. Usually I will put a shiny black trash bag on like a diaper to contain the excitement.
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

One of these would also make a nice "excitement container" made from Rukka rainpants:

Outside:

http://postimg.org/image/ou5b52sw9/

Inside:

http://postimg.org/image/7pg0gptc1/
mspakamac

Post by mspakamac »

Yes, I have slept a number of times in a PVC mac on cold winter nights. I'll wear a plastic rain bonnet too. It's lovely pulling the duvet up over the mac and trying to sleep. It's even lovelier waking in the morning still in a plastic mac. On a really cold night I will put a PVC cape over the mac, to sleep in. I don't like getting too sweaty though, so it's all restricted to the winter.
I adore my foldaway plastic macs and nylon macs http://www.plasticmacs.com
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

I try to sleep with my raincoat on but it keeps me too active. I am currently wearing my blue shiny pvc coatworks rainmac that I just got the other day. I wish I could wear raincoats like this every day.
malson

Post by malson »

raincoatluver wrote: March 27th, 2013, 11:41 pm I have attempted to sleep in/or on top off rubber rain wear, pvc and vinyl rain wear many times in the past and present. I find that I only get about 1.5 to 2.5hrs of complete sleep in the raincoat until the sweat or the bunching of material starts to irritate me. I then take it off and sleep "in the buff" for the remainder of the night.

I would like to try a heavy plastic or pvc bed sheet style and have noticed them on PVC-U-Like but I don't see listed a proper "queen" size bed sheet for my mattress. Only doubles and king sizes. Does anyone have any insight to how they sleep in pvc bed sheets? I would like to hear about it. It may sway my thinking one way or the other to the "pricey purchase of enjoyment.
Transparent PVC bed sheet is waterproof, dust proof, glossy and see-through. You can customize in various covering applications to protect your products.