Sleeping in a PVC raincoat

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
razvandobos

Re: Sleeping in a PVC raincoat

Post by razvandobos »

I used to have this blue PVC raincoat from Dennis Basso. I got it from Goodwill Christmas Eve 2018, and I loved it. That time and early 2019 I would sleep in it periodically. The PVC was very shiny and it had a detachable hood too. Turned me one quite a bit too! Shame I threw it out.
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

I often need an afternoon nap to get through the day and have found a PVC raincoat ideal for this.
One of the few advantages of 'getting on a bit' :D Can't fault you there as I have to do that myself now !
1000Raincoats

Post by 1000Raincoats »

I often sleep in one of my nylon raincoats. It's a nice feeling of nylon when you wake up.
Mydreamhascometrue

Post by Mydreamhascometrue »

Nice feeling to fall to sleep with.
pvc_simon

Post by pvc_simon »

debs37 wrote: July 8th, 2016, 2:19 pm I sleep in PVC every night and have done for the last three years, before that it was maybe once or twice a week. I enjoy the feeling of waking up sweating and swishing around in my sweat soaked nightie or PJs.Then however they have to be removed. I have however learned that if its to hot to open my PJ buttons and remove the trousers. One must be careful of getting dehydrated, Which can be dangerous.
I have always wore PVC in bed by myself or with my partner, I must admit I'm not keen on other ladies sweat. It's unhygnic and just down right disgusting in my view.

Debs xx

Ps. Plastic sheets and pillow cases are good if one wants to have the feel of PVC but be naked though during the night one can feel cold. But leave the heat on in your room should sort that one. X
Hi Debs,

I have just seen you post about sleeping in PVC rainwear and I love wearing a plastic mac in bed between plastic sheets and pillow cases. I also love to slip on maybe a couple of pairs of plastic pants which are so sexy! Actually I find sleeping naked between PVC sheets, just wearing plastic pants is wonderful. If it gets too cold at night one can always slip on a PVC romper suit of even another plastic mac!

Simon xx
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

I've just bought a one piece nylon waterproof zip up suit
And couldn't wait go try it in and sleep in it.but it just keeps me awake as the sweat and rustling is so horny against my naked body I put it on back to front so I can use the hood over my face aswell this is the way I love to wear it in bed.but just impossible to sleep for to long in it.but I will try again and again as I just love doing this in mac's and shiny rain coats.
KlepperGuy

Post by KlepperGuy »

I have slept in some of my rainwear for years.
The pleasure of wearing it is one thing, but the way the bed and your body warms it up and its lovely aroma surrounds you is a bonus.
plasticlover1

Post by plasticlover1 »

It gets to hot to sleep in
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

plasticlover1 wrote: February 26th, 2023, 3:53 pm It gets to hot to sleep in
It do a bit but it's very nice feeling as I try and sleep in it .but it just keeps me horny and awake
GlendaS

Post by GlendaS »

I can assist here
I wear PVC pyjamas or nightgowns topped with a pvc mac every night all supplied by PVC U Like.
Furthermore my bedding is all PVC from PVC U LIke.
Now it’s a question of room temperature if it’s 19 degrees or lower ( aircon helps which I have) then it’s fine and takes some practice for your body to be accustomed to this environment.
Certainly at the beginning I was only getting 2/3,hours sleep before waking and stripping off, once I got the bedding it was better and kept the room temperature below 19.
I now find it very difficult to be able to sleep now not in this environment particularly if I am away.
Try and this did help before going full at it wear thin cotton pjs underneath as you acclimatise.