How do you find a Plastic Mac wearing partner?

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
shiny666uk

How do you find a Plastic Mac wearing partner?

Post by shiny666uk »

Having just been dropped into Singledom I have decided to try find my perfect female partner next time around.

Like the majority in here I have always had a desire for most things shiny but never been lucky enough to find that special lady with the same interests :twisted:

So where do you start?
A City centre cafe/wine bar when its pouring down,
Permanently wear a huge badge spelling it out,
Stick with the usual and just hope you get lucky - this has never worked so far :cry:

Do you think Rainwear Parties would catch on?

Any suggestions to help me find Little Miss Shiny would be most welcome.

Apologies in advance if this is not suitably aligned to the post section.

Great sight been guesting for years.

Best wishes, Shiny :D
matron69

Re: How do you find a Plastic Mac wearing partner?

Post by matron69 »

Rainwear party sounds good!
Cafe in the rain?
Mmmm maybe?
Dating sites You may get replies but very doubtful
Hope and wait then that will be a long time.

Let us know how you get on!

Paul
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

Wish I knew - good luck!
scoobydoo

Post by scoobydoo »

Met my girlfriend about 2 years ago. After about 6 months I mentioned that I'd like her to wear PVC. She was surprisingly responsive to the idea. Anyway, I visited a charity shop and found a red mac & a black mac & took them home for her expecting her to laugh it off. Much to my surprise she was in the black mac within minutes and gave me the best BJ i've ever had. I've waited 38 years to have sex with a woman in a pvc mac. It didn't disappoint. She's really got into it & has since bought pvc thigh boots, basque & a pvc dress. She absolutely loves it. :-)
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

You lucky man Scoobydoo
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

Re. "Do you think Rainwear Parties would catch on?"

We had a rainwear party a couple of years ago, it was very good fun.
We'd be happy to do another, if enough people said they wanted one.
Maybe I'll start a signing up thread...

But I don't think you'd meet a partner there - the party was just for sexy fun.

Janet
xxxxxx
Nick and I love meeting other rainwear enthusiasts
shiny666uk

Post by shiny666uk »

Thank you all for your comments, well hopefully something nice will fall out of this post . The rainwear party sounds great! Regards Shiny
shiny666uk

Post by shiny666uk »

Hallelujah someone was listening to my prayers!

Just when you least expect it fate rolls the dice and the unimaginable happens. There I was enjoying a cool beer in a Northern historical city when I was drawn away from my friends to chat to a couple of younger girls who were looking bored with the proceedings of the evening. Cant explain how but after going through our favourite five films of all time the subject turned to top fave fantasies. The prettier one of the two reelled hers off and pressured me for mine, suddenly overcome with a thought of she'll think Im a weirdo I kept my best for later and offered a lame school girl scenario.
Cutting to the chase and few getting to know you dates later I invited her over to mine for a meal. The door bell went, I opened the door and there she was dressed in a short pleated skirt and suspenders looking very Britney Spears esq, you know the tied white school blouse. Just glad I hadnt had time to set the dinning table it was the first thing we landed upon.

It did take a couple of months before I dared to share my love of all things shiny especially macs and jackets. I bought a few bits from PVC U Like to see what she thought and she loved them especially the shiny black pvc trenchcoat which makes her feel really naughty! Happy days.

So it wasnt online dating, or walks in the pouring rain or a raincoat party, just a regular night out and a little cheek!

Kind regards all from a very happy and not quite exhausted yet Shiny :D :D :D
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Well done that man!

God bless the English Pub scene ; enjoy yourself with your lady
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Great news!!!

I told my other half after a few weeks of dating that i loved wearing pvc, nylon cagoules and about my female side and hoped she wouldnt run a mile.. She didnt and we ve had 5 years of fun so far and got engaged last december, i want to wear a white wedding dress with a white cagoule to our wedding but think i'll have to wear 'bob' mode attire, at least until we get to the hotel then i can slipp into my own wedding dress and cagoule before opening the champagne and strawberries! Lol
Lets get swishy!