Music videos

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
Post Reply
Cherie
Posts: 610
Joined: January 2nd, 2023, 8:02 am
Location: England

Music videos

Post by Cherie »

Some videos I loved…

Loved this one but the group of men who got to get involved with the girls had to make do with them not wearing PVC. If I was in the video I think a yellow transparent girl would be my favourite…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS319hg ... rt_radio=1

This one contains men in plastic, but my favourite was the girl in the milky plastic raincoat…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNEgUPK ... rt_radio=1

Truly super plastic outfits but like many music videos too much jumping around and not enough time focussed on the PVC…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGkpoGZ ... rt_radio=1

I’ve posted this before but very much a favourite because virtually 100% viewing of the red PVC suit throughout. Not a fan of the dance style, it lets the whole thing down a bit for me, but I adore that outfit…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOT2VxB ... rt_radio=1

Finally, another posted before, but makes it to the list as a fav of mine, the lovely Miley Cyrus…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxBcZxj ... rt_radio=1

Cherie x
Post Reply