Page 1 of 1
Celebrity Traitors -Maya Jama
Posted: October 2nd, 2026, 3:50 pm
by hotwilly
In the opening episode last night Maya Jama wore a lovely looking Mac , plus heeled boots, looked so good.
This is a bit of the show
https://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/ ... 9-20261002
Re: Celebrity Traitors -Maya Jama
Posted: October 2nd, 2026, 8:02 pm
by Cherie
Not the sort of program I would watch but I’ll definitely give it a try now. Looks like a super shiny but incredibly thin nylon Mac, very nice.
Cherie x
Re: Celebrity Traitors -Maya Jama
Posted: October 3rd, 2026, 7:25 am
by hotwilly
Cherie wrote: October 2nd, 2026, 8:02 pm
Not the sort of program I would watch but I’ll definitely give it a try now. Looks like a super shiny but incredibly thin nylon Mac, very nice.
Cherie x
It did look very thin but as you say super shiny. She didn't wear it in last night's show, I imagine she has an extensive wardrobe.
Tbh never heard of hear before I watched on Thursday night
Re: Celebrity Traitors -Maya Jama
Posted: October 3rd, 2026, 7:42 am
by Cherie
Watched it and to be honest, it looked very thin and insubstantial, probably hardly even notice it to the touch, but it was fun looking out for the many scenes of her wearing it. Second episode was a let down, except the most fleeting of views of Joanne McNally in her shiny black PVC leggings whilst talking to camera about her experience. Joe Lycett wore an interesting super shiny PVC coat in the grave task which will probably be of interest to our gay members. Given a lot of celebrity women in many different scenarios, I suspect (hope) we might see some shiny outfits in future episodes.
Cherie x
Re: Celebrity Traitors -Maya Jama
Posted: October 3rd, 2026, 4:39 pm
by hotwilly
Yes second episode was a let down rainwear wise .
This is her coat from Episode 1: £2750 of your hard earned money
https://www.net-a-porter.com/en-gb/shop ... _mid=24448 no
Re: Celebrity Traitors -Maya Jama
Posted: October 3rd, 2026, 5:43 pm
by Cagoulelover