Level of details in stories

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Rainwearlover

Level of details in stories

Post by Rainwearlover »

Hi guys,
No story this time, sorry... there will be one in the near future if I can find the time, it is almost finished just need to polish it a little...
Anyway, I was wondering how the rest of you like the stories and the amount of details in them, shold there be more or less describing details...? And then there´s the matter of describing sex between characters in the stories, would you like to have more details on the act itself or...?

Example:
"He unzipped the crotch zipper on her shiny, black latex catsuit through the opening cut in her red PVC bibpants, her pussy wet with her juices. He slowly pushed his latex clad finger into her opening, it slipped in with ease..."

Would you like to see more or less details in something like that?

Rainwear is obivously quite a big part of the stories, so, more details when describing what the characters are wearing?

Rainwearlover
cammacg

Re: Level of details in stories

Post by cammacg »

Lert's have plenty of detail, enough to make the story believable.
mrbassman101

Post by mrbassman101 »

As much detail as possible please , especially about the rainwear.
Thank you in anticipation.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

"He unzipped the crotch zipper on her shiny, black latex catsuit through the opening cut in her red PVC bibpants, her pussy wet with her juices. He slowly pushed his latex clad finger into her opening, it slipped in with ease..."

Continue with that please............
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
RainyDee

Post by RainyDee »

Given the nature of these rainwear fetish stories I prefer plenty of details about the rainwear and the feelings it gives during sex, if you've read the 'Mandy's Story' parts 1 & 2 I added here some time ago you'll see what I mean!