Jenny and Alana - part 2

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Jennifer987

Jenny and Alana - part 2

Post by Jennifer987 »

Jenny and Alana, part two.

Preamble, In part one I changed Alana to “HER” rather than “HIM” but I now realise that was probably not a good thing to do as it could be confusing to the reader, so I reverted to Alana as him.

“So here is what is going to happen, obviously you wish to be subservient as you favour lower class uniforms such as the maid. So you will from now on obey me in whatever I wish to happen”

Alana said “Oh please, anything you wish my mistress, I am only too happy to be of service.”

“For starters, my main fetish is shiny rainwear such as PVC and latex and plastic occasionally is my default attire. I need to see you in your maids outfit and wearing your red PVC coat, and then you can help me on with my black one.”

Alana fetched his red shiny PVC raincoat from the wardrobe and slid it on himself, Jenny fastened all the buttons right up to the neck, tightened the cuff straps and pulled the hood over his head and fastened the cord with a bow. The waist belt was threaded through the tabs and pulled tightly to give him a slim looking figure.

“Fetch my black raincoat for me and be quick about it” demanded Jenny. Alana found the coat in the wardrobe and brought it to Jenny and placed it on her carefully, closed all the press clips at the front and tied the belt. The coat also had the cuff straps so these were fixed along with the hood cord.

“So now we will get along to meet up with my friends Mary and Liz, they are expecting us at their flat and we are a bit late.”

“Oh, I am sorry if I held you up mistress, I am sure you will find a suitable punishment for me, I will try to be more obedient for you from now on.” Replied Alana.

They walked the few blocks to Jenny’s friends place but Alana struggled a bit with the 3” heels as Jenny hurried him along.

“You are really going to have to get used to those heels quickly otherwise more punishment will be forthcoming.”

With their PVC raincoats swishing away as they walked along Alana was still struggling in his high heels, but nevertheless enjoying the time spent with Jenny and being able to wear his favourite clothing out in public. Alana started to limp a little as the heels and calves were getting the better of him, Jenny noticed and told him it was not very far now and that he could rest when they got there.

Finally Jenny and Alana reached the apartment and were welcomed in by Mary and Liz. After introductions were made Alana asked if he could sit down as his calves were really killing him. The lounge looked inviting so he sat at the end of it and slipped his shoes off immediately feeling the benefit. Mary, the owner of the apartment, sat next to him on the lounge, she was in her late 30’s and a little overweight, or, as she often described herself as cuddly but never the less looked very well dressed in a soft leather skirt and electric blue satin blouse. The blouse was a little stressed in trying to contain her ample breasts which threatened to escape at any moment.

Liz was keen to see Alana’s maid’s outfit so had him remove the red PVC coat and perform a few turns in front of the girls to show off the frills and latex stockings. They were suitably impressed with him and Mary beckend him to re-join her on the lounge and immediately took Alana’s head and pressed it into her bosom and almost smothering him. Mary continued to caress Alana’s face against herself and instructed Alana to undo the blouse buttons, which he did so now his face was pressing tightly against her bra.

“Liz, please place the red raincoat over our maid so he can enjoy the aroma of the PVC”

Alana, by this time, had the stiffest hard on he had ever had and it was struggling against the rubber band so he asked if he could remove it.

“Sure.” Said Liz, “But be quick and get your head back into its nest.”

Alana managed to remove the band from under the frilly skirted dress and resumed his position in Mary’s breasts. The PVC raincoat was replaced back over his and Mary’s heads and Liz joined them on the lounge and slowly stroked Alana’s latexed legs moving upwards to reach the engorged member, She could feel the latex panties covering his stiff rod and didn’t have to caress it very long before Alana experienced the most explosive orgasm he had ever had, he just kept pumping for what seemed like two minutes until he was empty.

Alana didn’t know what to do, he was just trying to take in what was happening to him. He liked it of course and wondered how long this was going to go on and what would happen next.

He didn’t have to wait long as Liz pronounced that she had milked the maid very well and he needed changing as it was obvious that his latex panties would be full of a sticky mess and ordered Alana to the bathroom. They all followed him in there and watched as Alana lifted her maids dress and pulled down the panties. They were very wet inside and he had to be careful to avoid getting any of it on his latex stockings. Jenny produced a pair of clean pink plastic panties and with the help of Liz slid them up Alan’s legs. He was pleased to have the plastic panties on as he often wore them at home and sometime at work too.

With the new panties on Alana adjusted his maids dress to its rightful shape as Liz led him out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. “It’s about time that we see some proper maid duties, so set to and prepare our dinner.”

To be continued in part 3
hotwilly

Re: Jenny and Alana - part 2

Post by hotwilly »

Thank you for continuing with this story
Looking forward to part 3
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

Simply love where this story is going, Alana is so lucky to have been found by Mistress Jenny.
Buttons

Post by Buttons »

I do like the way this story is going, what I would give to be Alana. Thank you very much Jennifer for writing this and sharing with us.
Bring on the rain :D