Temu gents raincoat

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
annabell-cagoule

Re: Temu gents raincoat

Post by annabell-cagoule »

And that’s exactly what temu and other Chinese companies like them want, to kill off all competition so it is only them left.
Lets get swishy!
mason

Post by mason »

pvculike wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 9:39 pm As Mason said, these guys do not give a f**k about copyright or ripping genuine companies off, there is no recourse, they make it impossible to challenge them. The garments are sub standard, using slave labour with no regard to safety. So when you buy from Temu it is yet another nail in the coffin of PUL. When we shut the doors because we can no longer make the figures stack everyone will be left at the mercy of these Chinese rip off merchants and they will crank the prices up. Just remember, when PUL has gone, all the machinary, skills, lovely soft PVC materials and hard work will never be repeated, that will be it finito. Think hard before you buy!
The scumbag Chinese have already more or less killed off rainwear manufacturing in the Philippines with their paper-thin plastic garbage that no one likes or wants to wear. I hardly see anyone wearing raincoats there now because it is no longer good quality or attractive to wear.

So much for "we will protect Philippine manufacturing".
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

We need to stop buying and manufacturing in china full
Stop!
Lets get swishy!
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

If we keep chasing what is very cheap then we end up shooting ourselves in the foot, not just in rainwear but in so many things, in the end we tend to end up with less real choice. I won't buy really cheap rubbish, I think that pvc u like gives genuine value for money.