'Coronation Street' (in an episode from February 1999). Margi Clarke wears a shiny red PVC mac & a shiny red PVC dress.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

Re: 'Coronation Street' (in an episode from February 1999). Margi Clarke wears a shiny red PVC mac & a shiny red PVC dre

Post by rothbhoy »

barbedwirelove60 wrote: June 9th, 2023, 10:53 am yes... and I think also in the film "letter to brezhnev", but I do recall her wearing that shiny mac in "Making out"... fabulous...
Going on memory here but I think the only mac scene was an extra wearing a shiny black PVC mac (in the entrance to a pub or hotel).
rothbhoy

Re: 'Coronation Street' (in an episode from February 1999). Margi Clarke wears a shiny red PVC mac & a shiny red PVC dre

Post by rothbhoy »

rothbhoy wrote: June 10th, 2023, 12:03 pm
barbedwirelove60 wrote: June 9th, 2023, 10:53 am yes... and I think also in the film "letter to brezhnev", but I do recall her wearing that shiny mac in "Making out"... fabulous...
Cheers mate! :) Don't remember her wearing a PVC/plastic mac in 'Letter to Brezhnev' but I'll take another look....
Checked it out again - no mac worn by Margi I'm afraid. The only mac I came across was an extra in the entrance to a hotel/bar. :(
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

rothbhoy wrote: June 20th, 2023, 4:49 pm
rothbhoy wrote: June 10th, 2023, 12:03 pm
Cheers mate! :) Don't remember her wearing a PVC/plastic mac in 'Letter to Brezhnev' but I'll take another look....
Checked it out again - no mac worn by Margi I'm afraid. The only mac I came across was an extra in the entrance to a hotel/bar. :(
Here's a link to 'Letter to Brezhnev' - blonde extra in a short shiny black PVC mac (15'-38" to 15'-55"):
https://noodlemagazine.com/watch/617975511_456239167
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

The recent return of Bethany Platt to the Street has so far seen her wearing a shiny black PVC micro skirt (which didn't stay on for long) and some shiny black trousers. Hope there's more to come.
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

WealdenMac wrote: February 1st, 2024, 9:52 am The recent return of Bethany Platt to the Street has so far seen her wearing a shiny black PVC micro skirt (which didn't stay on for long) and some shiny black trousers. Hope there's more to come.
Definitely one to keep an eye on! :)