Stuck in rainwear self bondage

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
PLASTIC BOY

Re: Stuck in rainwear self bondage

Post by PLASTIC BOY »

Hi Nylon macs
Yes I totally agree???? What would you suggest, maybe meeting halfway for coffee and a chat and then if we are both satisfied with each other then
I could follow you home and play, Or I could just go home and call it a day. It has to work BOTH ways dont you think???
I ordered some plastic bags for breathplay ,and they came today. So tonight I will have to try them out. Just out of interest I all ways thought
breathplay was controlling the amount of air the slave breaths, Not total suffocation??????? I may be WRONG.

PS Do they do night fishing on the beach with you. Because if they do, How about if I can borrow wellys and rainwear over the maids outfit you
said I would have to wear, Then if there was no body around I could take the top off and drop the trousers down to my ankles and stand there for your
inspection??????

Speak soon your slave in anticipation charlie
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Mmm a coffee at yours maybe. And you can tie me up and try out your new plastic bags till your satisfied you
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Are happy with your new buy .
GlendaS

Post by GlendaS »

Nylon macs wrote: May 24th, 2023, 7:48 pm Are happy with your new buy .
Have either of you thought about buying protective plastic mattress storage mattress bags ( double) They are nice thick clear PVC with a zip at one end you can get them on Amazon next day for around £16 called WRAPPYBAGS
if you turn them inside out and get inside and zip it up from inside and roll around they really bound you up as the air disappears and then you have to struggle to unzip them really risky but lovely
PLASTIC BOY

Post by PLASTIC BOY »

HI GlendaS
No I havent heard of those but I will check it out, But I did see some thing similar on AliExpress called TIANMI LATEX MATTRESS VACUUM BAG
STORAGE COMPRESSION PACKING BAG @ £14.67 + shipping might be worth checking out.????? To answer your question sizing just right but it is not plasticy enough ,but theyl do?????
PLASTIC BOY

Post by PLASTIC BOY »

hI GlendaS
Have taken your recommendation and bought one single mattress to try out, coming TOMORROW, YIPPEE??????
GlendaS

Post by GlendaS »

PLASTIC BOY wrote: May 25th, 2023, 11:52 am hI GlendaS
Have taken your recommendation and bought one single mattress to try out, coming TOMORROW, YIPPEE??????
HI Plastic boy enjoy for real excitement if you have the right bag its a double zip and when you pull them together you can fit a small luggage type padlock through them and you really are sealed in then, very risky and dont drop the key play safe and have fun.
PLASTIC BOY

Post by PLASTIC BOY »

Hi GlendaS
WOW ????? What a good idea???? I suppose you could put a string around your neck with the key on it. But would't it be better if some one else locked
you in it. Then you'd have to beg to get out mmmmmmm Im dreaming again????.
PLASTIC BOY

Post by PLASTIC BOY »

HOW about it Nylon macs
I would love to come down to you and try my new toys with you Especially the mattress bag and the padlocks ???? And if its OK then I could buy a
double one for us both?????
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

😳😳😳😳 I've been in one before. There hard to get out of with out the padlock 👍.
When all the air is out it's very hard to push your arms up to the top of the bag.as the bag draws in as soon as you lift your arms.
GlendaS wright about dangerous. Just be very careful plastic boy 😂😂👍👍👍