The shiny side of seaside! (Just macs. Not explicit)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
Raincoated

The shiny side of seaside! (Just macs. Not explicit)

Post by Raincoated »

Imagine my joy when, a few years ago, quite a sad lonely me, single and struggling with my love of pvc, while walking alone with my dog along Seaton seafront, she came walking towards me. She was walking her dog, but more to the point, was wearing a glossy dark blue, hooded mac, almost the same as the black one I was wearing. The dogs, both off their leads did the introducing, sniffing, chasing and playing. She was lovely, petite, pretty, hooded and dead gorgeous in her shiny mac. As we met, a moments silence passed, then she reached out and touched my mac.
'Nice'.
And that was it. Married two years later, two more dogs, a house on the seafront and a wardrobe crammed full of our vinyl and pvc mac collection. Who says there is not a God!!!!
Last edited by Raincoated on June 1st, 2023, 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Klepperman

Re: The shiny side of seaside! (Just macs.)

Post by Klepperman »

Oh yes. We can all dream of that match made in heaven. Lucky man.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Sounds lovely .I'm always walking around the beaches in my waterproof mac and leggings you never know when it's going to rain always ready for a lovely shower and seeing other mac wearers around exmouth, dawlish, torquay ect.
You had a happy encounter and ending
Blackvinyl

Post by Blackvinyl »

If you are looking for fellow shiny mack wearers, try Southend seafront on a cold wet morning. Its been said before, there seems to be an abundance of rainwear enthusiasts here! Us included! Cagoules, macks, puffers, all shiny and hooded. We are all very friendly. Dont hide, wear it with pride!
Raincoated

Post by Raincoated »

Southend. Quite often visit friends there. I most certainly agree. A great place to people watch in rainwear, especially in the winter. We have probably, inadvertently crossed paths! Perhaps we should have a secret badge to identify rainwear central contributors!!!
furryhood

Post by furryhood »

Hi everybody.
I have to concur, regarding Southend on Sea. Im spend quite a bit of time in that area, and along the seafront is a great place to stroll and take in the sights. We often pass similar dressed rainwear fans who smile, then nod the knowing nod! All pretty civilized really.
Highshine5

Post by Highshine5 »

I remember many years ago back in my single days, I was living and working in Bournemouth for a while. Not the most exiting town, but it was full of seafront walkers wrapped up in their cagoules and anoraks. Never had the chance to meet any single ladies wearing their shiny macs, but Im sure they are out there. I think seaside towns on a cold windy day is definitely a good place to people watch!
Kaggyfan

Post by Kaggyfan »

Very disapponted! Went into Southend today and only saw shorts, mini skirts and crop tops. No macks. No kaggies. Bloody sunshine. Spoils it for all of us. Even had to drop the hood on the Jag. Lifes a bitch!!!
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Was warm yesterday down here!
Not the weather for mac etc!
pvcluver

Re: The shiny side of seaside! (Just macs. Not explicit)

Post by pvcluver »

I didn't see anyone else in a pvc type raincoat a few years ago when I was walking along Teignmouth beach. Perhaps I should organise another trip, or to Southend, later in the year