Drunk Rainwear Walk

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
NoahRainwear

Drunk Rainwear Walk

Post by NoahRainwear »

So I have drunk a lot tonight and walked home feeling very elated about the night. I had a good time and met lots of people, but as I sat about I felt something come over me, and before I knew it my clothes were off and I was in two nylon raincoats, nylon raintrousers, one nylon rain mac, rubber wellie boots and rubber gloves. Being drunk still, I had decided to walk in public (which I have never done before) and so I walked around my neighbourhood and it felt really nice! Eventually, I came to a park near my neighbourhood with a lovely river and ended up splashing around in it, getting covered in muddy rainwater. I believe I got really into it because I ended up rubbing my rubber boots with my gloves, then taking them off and pouring the rainwater all over me. Either way, I walked back home with all of my rainwear wet and soggy. Now I’m back home, and contemplating the trip, and I don’t know if it was right. Should I have just stayed home and enjoyed the rainwear to myself or was I alright you express my kink, especially in the night where nobody can see/judge me?
Nylon macs

Re: Drunk Rainwear Walk

Post by Nylon macs »

A nice warm shower in your nylon rainwear would be nice to wash any mud off.
Then put one on back to front and lay on your bed and enjoy your thoughts of your nice wet walk .