I thought everything was fine, an then…

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Cherie

I thought everything was fine, an then…

Post by Cherie »

…my wife left me. Just like that. Yes things had not been perfect but I didn’t think it was that bad. So I sit here wearing my plastic maids outfit (because it’s all I have in lovely shiny PVC) wondering what to do next. My wife never liked my fondness for shiny women’s clothes and I am pretty sure that was a big part of her going. She messaged me at work to say she was splitting up with me and I hoped to talk it through when I got home but she was already gone (but will have to be back at some point to pick up the things she didn’t take). So what next? I suddenly feel old and foolish with my only comfort being the sliperyness of my warm shiny outfit which I totally intend to wear in bed tonight. I probably won’t sleep anyway so I might as well dress how I want for once.

Sorry if I’m over sharing but being on this group is comforting to be with like minded souls.

Cherie x
Rubbersocks1999

Re: I thought everything was fine, an then…

Post by Rubbersocks1999 »

There is nothing people can say that can improve matters. Relationships are painful during the breakup. The next few weeks are going to be challenging. I have no answers. Until your wife contacts you, you will be in the dark. Its just wait an see.
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

Rubbersocks1999 wrote: May 10th, 2023, 9:53 pm There is nothing people can say that can improve matters. Relationships are painful during the breakup. The next few weeks are going to be challenging. I have no answers. Until your wife contacts you, you will be in the dark. Its just wait an see.
Thanks, you are right. It’s a waiting game. Not heard anything today. Just wondering how long I have to leave it before I order the PVC items I’ve always wanted but was never allowed? I am missing the wife but feel guilty that a small part of me is relieved at not being judged for who am want to be and dress. Time will tell.

Cherie x
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Really sorry for you Cherie, i hope things work out one way or other. If you end up single again then yes, go for it and be yourself! If it can be fixed then i hope it wont mean ditching who you are and what you enjoy. Been there, done that. We stayed friends and my new (together now for 15 years) partner know everything about each other and enjoy sharing our interests.
Sending big hugs x
Lets get swishy!
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

That is sweet, thank you so much. Not seen her in a few days and she has made no attempt to retrieve her belongings, so a bit in limbo. TBH I am quite enjoying the freedom but night times do get lonely still.

Cherie x
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

The limbo but is horrible, have your tried calling her or contacting her? Do you know the reason why she has left (you don’t have to post it). Your owed an explanation at the least and a what happens next? I moved out and eventually moved away, once we had split up and you have the freedom bit but also the hurt and painful stuff too. In the end after a year or so I decided to be myself and wear what I wanted, when i liked and made a pact with myself to never let myself be in the position to have to hide who i am. My partner knows everything about me and accepts it all.

I hope you get some answers. Feel free to PM me if you like. X
Lets get swishy!
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

Lying in bed. It’s a warm night so only wearing clear plastic pants. Feeling a bit lonely but enjoying reading the posts from fellow members who like me just want to be ourselves in shiny outfits. For the first time since being married I can think about being with other women without feeling guilty. Not that I know of any round here who might be into PVC. Roll on rain so the slightest chance of a shiny encounter.

Cherie x
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

Cherie wrote: May 10th, 2023, 9:20 pm …my wife left me. Just like that. Yes things had not been perfect but I didn’t think it was that bad. So I sit here wearing my plastic maids outfit (because it’s all I have in lovely shiny PVC) wondering what to do next. My wife never liked my fondness for shiny women’s clothes and I am pretty sure that was a big part of her going. She messaged me at work to say she was splitting up with me and I hoped to talk it through when I got home but she was already gone (but will have to be back at some point to pick up the things she didn’t take). So what next? I suddenly feel old and foolish with my only comfort being the sliperyness of my warm shiny outfit which I totally intend to wear in bed tonight. I probably won’t sleep anyway so I might as well dress how I want for once.

Sorry if I’m over sharing but being on this group is comforting to be with like minded souls.

Cherie x
Aww sorry to hear it,
Similar to my first wife, time was a great healer in my instance.
She tolerated it but did nothing for her. Catching me in her skirts didn’t help I guess…
scotty

Post by scotty »

Hi Cherie

I know what you’re going through and have experienced marriage break up with my first wife. It was really difficult, however I got over it and my new wife knows of my love of retro pvc rainwear and rainbonnets.

We are so happy now and I hope you find someone who you can share your love for pvc and be yourself.
All the best
Scotty
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

Thanks Scotty. To be honest I am getting over things everyday. I didn’t realise how toxic our relationship had become until I didn’t have to cover up who I really am and what I really like.

Cherie x