WALKING IN MULTI LAYERS OF PVC MACS

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
GlendaS

WALKING IN MULTI LAYERS OF PVC MACS

Post by GlendaS »

HI,

Who likes going for walks in multi layers of PVC macs or rainsuits etc.
This morning ( early ) went for a walk in our local woods dressed in a PVC-U- Like rainsuit, black shiny Hunter wellies, a PVC U Like long PVC black night dress, black rubber gloves, and 7 ankle length PVC U Like PVC macs in all different colours all the hoods up and tied and a PVC rain hat.
Its failry heavy but lovely. I always buy my PVC garments too big so i can accomadate multiple layers.

The most i have done is 4 rainsuits and 6 macs. :)
thicko2008

Re: WALKING IN MULTI LAYERS OF PVC MACS

Post by thicko2008 »

Sounds wonderful i love to wear my PVC suit with a latex mackentosh then another PVC mackentosh on top although I've never gone out side in it, but i love to wear layers of PVC Mac's and cape's also enjoy wearing tight rubber hoods as well and pull the PVC hood over my head and pull the draw strings nice and tight
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

I've been out in 2 sets of my waterproofs naked underneath lovely feeling to feel the cold air keeping from sweating to fast.
Love wearing theme when fishing on the beach no one takes any notice as your by the sea.
plasticlover1

Post by plasticlover1 »

Would love to meet you in the woods dressed in all your pvc
mackintoshed

Post by mackintoshed »

For me its two or three nylon macks, and a plastic rain bonnet.
1000Raincoats

Post by 1000Raincoats »

mackintoshed wrote: May 5th, 2023, 10:36 am For me its two or three nylon macks, and a plastic rain bonnet.
Me too…..
I often wear 2-3 nylon raincoats when I go out.
capefetish

Post by capefetish »

I went out for a walk wearing a PVC catsuit, and 4 PVC capes. I was getting so hot I ended up taking off 3 capes.

It was nice and dark, and even then I encountered a person out for a walk with a rather confused expression on their face. 😆
NoahRainwear

Post by NoahRainwear »

capefetish wrote: May 9th, 2023, 9:09 am I went out for a walk wearing a PVC catsuit, and 4 PVC capes. I was getting so hot I ended up taking off 3 capes.

It was nice and dark, and even then I encountered a person out for a walk with a rather confused expression on their face. 😆
I love the idea of going for a walk in layers of rainwear, but I always seem to fear situations like this, where people watch me/recognise me while I'm in raingear. How do you manage to do it? Do you drive out somewhere nobody will know or see you, or do you 'brave the storm' and embrace your kink?
capefetish

Post by capefetish »

:?:
NoahRainwear wrote: May 10th, 2023, 12:11 am
capefetish wrote: May 9th, 2023, 9:09 am I went out for a walk wearing a PVC catsuit, and 4 PVC capes. I was getting so hot I ended up taking off 3 capes.

I love the idea of going for a walk in layers of rainwear, but I always seem to fear situations like this, where people watch me/recognise me while I'm in raingear. How do you manage to do it? Do you drive out somewhere nobody will know or see you, or do you 'brave the storm' and embrace your kink?
A bit of both. I was dead scared of the thought, but every so often I would push the boundaries slightly. In this case I was in a relatively quiet area, not many people seen on any occasion when I would walk just wearing a poncho or a cape. I used the frequent the area just to build up an Idea of traffic.

But be prepared for the possible. If someone asked me I'd just say that I was cold and it's wet and came appropriately attired. It's just clothing, albeit a little unconventional.

But yes, embrace your kink. You owe nobody an explanation on why or how you enjoy your choice of clothing.
NoahRainwear

Post by NoahRainwear »

capefetish wrote: May 10th, 2023, 1:17 am
A bit of both. I was dead scared of the thought, but every so often I would push the boundaries slightly. In this case I was in a relatively quiet area, not many people seen on any occasion when I would walk just wearing a poncho or a cape. I used the frequent the area just to build up an Idea of traffic.

But be prepared for the possible. If someone asked me I'd just say that I was cold and it's wet and came appropriately attired. It's just clothing, albeit a little unconventional.

But yes, embrace your kink. You owe nobody an explanation on why or how you enjoy your choice of clothing.
This definitely gives me some confidence to try this myself, thank you! And I might take into account the idea of scouting for foot traffic, just to make sure I don’t get too many passers-by. I guess rainy days are also better for walks as it clears out most big groups, and gives me an easy explanation for why my dress sense is so ‘waterproof’ :)