WALKING IN MULTI LAYERS OF PVC MACS

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
bethbennett202

Re: WALKING IN MULTI LAYERS OF PVC MACS

Post by bethbennett202 »

My macs are all different in length and some are way shorter than others I've put long and short ones on together looked bit silly so from now on I'm only wearing ones together that are same length
capefetish

Post by capefetish »

NoahRainwear wrote: May 10th, 2023, 1:32 am
This definitely gives me some confidence to try this myself, thank you! And I might take into account the idea of scouting for foot traffic, just to make sure I don’t get too many passers-by. I guess rainy days are also better for walks as it clears out most big groups, and gives me an easy explanation for why my dress sense is so ‘waterproof’ :)
No problem at all. :D I hope you have fun expanding your experience. Small steps, and just make mental notes of anything you see. Depending on the time, you may even meet a fellow fetishist. You never know.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Most of our fear is just in our heads. You’ll find most folks don’t even notice or if they do they just ignore and carry on with their business. I have been out in some fairly risqué gear over the years on the way to parties and meetings with friends and never had so much as a look or a comment other than positive ones.

Most Folks all have their own kinks and fetishes.

Try aware from home town to start off with, somewhere quiet, maybe a rainy evening after dark and get your confidence up.
Lets get swishy!
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

annabell-cagoule wrote: May 15th, 2023, 9:28 pm Most of our fear is just in our heads. You’ll find most folks don’t even notice or if they do they just ignore and carry on with their business. I have been out in some fairly risqué gear over the years on the way to parties and meetings with friends and never had so much as a look or a comment other than positive ones.

Try aware from home town to start off with, somewhere quiet, maybe a rainy evening after dark and get your confidence up.
My thoughts exactly. I started by wearing a mac first thing in the morning a few miles from home, on one of these walks I met a woman walking her dog, I had the fear that she might think I was a flasher, but she just said hello as we passed and I began to realise that people are not that bothered by what you are wearing, especially if it is raining.
paula_gee

Post by paula_gee »

annabell-cagoule wrote: May 15th, 2023, 9:28 pm Most of our fear is just in our heads. You’ll find most folks don’t even notice or if they do they just ignore and carry on with their business. I have been out in some fairly risqué gear over the years on the way to parties and meetings with friends and never had so much as a look or a comment other than positive ones.

You are so right Annabell, folk are just so busy these days, I too have gone out for walks in a variety of plastic and PVC attire, together with shiny Hunter Wellies and really for the most part, if a comment is made it is positive. Some will even complement on such clothing if it is raining, and a few have asked as to where I have purchased such from
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

Yes frequently,
Pvc trousers, corset, dress, black trench fully buttoned up, stilettos or hunter wellies etc
Started off in secluded areas miles away, then evenings then on a “street” to push the boundaries, then truck spots…ahem
Then daytime, as today in the garden in my black trench , sweaty uwe but the smell as the sun hits the Pvc…Devine.
I wouldn’t want to meet anyone and be awkward and the like but it’s striking that line, cross dressing or going out in rainwear isn’t illegal…yet.
GlendaS

Post by GlendaS »

Sarah pvc wrote: May 20th, 2023, 12:23 pm Yes frequently,
Pvc trousers, corset, dress, black trench fully buttoned up, stilettos or hunter wellies etc
Started off in secluded areas miles away, then evenings then on a “street” to push the boundaries, then truck spots…ahem
Then daytime, as today in the garden in my black trench , sweaty uwe but the smell as the sun hits the Pvc…Devine.
I wouldn’t want to meet anyone and be awkward and the like but it’s striking that line, cross dressing or going out in rainwear isn’t illegal…yet.
Yes Sarah,

i too have spent the afternoon sunbathing in the garden with three ankle length PVC macs, wellies, and PVC rainhat and the sun warms the lovely PVC all nice and soft and the smell in lovely. Its going to be a nice day today so may put on 6 macs today.
GlendaS.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

GlendaS wrote: May 21st, 2023, 6:31 am
Yes Sarah,

i too have spent the afternoon sunbathing in the garden with three ankle length PVC macs, wellies, and PVC rainhat and the sun warms the lovely PVC all nice and soft and the smell in lovely. Its going to be a nice day today so may put on 6 macs today.
GlendaS.
Mmmm make sure you put the hood up over your face
GlendaS

Post by GlendaS »

Nylon macs wrote: May 21st, 2023, 7:13 am
GlendaS wrote: May 21st, 2023, 6:31 am
Yes Sarah,

GlendaS.
Mmmm make sure you put the hood up over your face
Of course and I have two lovely clear plastic bags to go over my head and taped
PLASTIC BOY

Post by PLASTIC BOY »

That sounds great Wish I could come and watch???????????